“Always A Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Book early and Save 15%
Columbus, Georgia
“Always A Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Have stayed here the night before our last four cruises. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff is always friendly, the rooms are always clean and very comfortable. It's great to get a hot breakfast the next morning and the ladies working always make sure we have what we need. And of course, Duane and Crystal make the shuttle ride to the port a pleasure.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you always have a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff, clean and comfortable rooms, and our free hot buffet breakfast! I'm delighted that you continue to stay with us and you always leave with a smile!

Thank you for the high recommendation! I hope you see you return again very soon!

834 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
  • Polish first
England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Been here for the last 2 years at Easter and great value. Free shuttle to cruise port but book time early, or do as we did and miss all the commotion and hassle and book a taxi for 10 dollars. It's probably the closest hotel to the port and takes 10 minutes if that to get there. Pool is ok but not many were using it, quite windy when we there. Rooms were big, clean with 2 TV's and there were 5 of us in one room. In 2013 we would go back just because of price and location.

Room Tip: Breakfast is busy and not worth the wait, grab a coffee and get on the ship !
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted to hear that we are your choice hotel for the area and I'm happy you continue to return! Thank you for the wonderful comments and recommendation. I hope you stay with us again in the near future!

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We always arrive a day ahead of departure on a cruise. This was our second stay here before a Disney cruise. Upon arrival we were greeted by a very friendly front desk staff. They helped us pick a restuarant for dinner for our party of 11. The rooms were bright and well taken care of. We took their pre-cruise package which included parking during the cruise and transportation to and from the ship. The transportation was well organized with reservation time for the trip to the port meaning no wait in lines etc. Nicely done! On the short drive to the port the driver had a great line of banter with a few on board tips. We were given a cell phone number to call on the return when we were ready for pickup, A wait of under 5 minutes! If you are departing from Port Canaveral and want a very nice pre-cruise experience, I highly recommend Country Inns and Suites

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had another wonderful experience with us! I'm happy that you were pleased with our guest rooms and popular Park and Cruise package. Thank you for the wonderful comments about our shuttle driver; I'm happy our staff made a lasting impression.

I appreciate the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and high recommendation. I look forward to your next visit with us!

Normal, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed here the night before our cruise, and we really couldn't have had a nicer experience. Everyone was very friendly, the room was clean, the bed comfy, the breakfast tasty...what more could we need? :) I realized as soon as we got to the ship check-in that I had left my down pillow at the hotel. I called them and asked if they could hold it for me til the end of the week. After our cruise, we stopped by, and they had it right there for me. :) I really appreciated that seeing as it was a $60 pillow.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm happy that our staff made a lasting impression, you were pleased with our high cleanliness standards, had a great sleep, and enjoyed our free hot buffet breakfast! I'm also happy to hear that we found and returned your pillow when you returned from your cruise.

I appreciate the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and high recommendation. I hope you stay with us again very soon!

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is a great package. The staff and facilities were great. Since the parking and return shuttle were included in the cost, we saved a bunch of money. On top of that, it was very convenient as we arrived Friday evening, parked our car and was done with it - less to do on the cruise morning. The shuttle staff was very helpful, personable, and waiting on us in both directions.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience! I'm happy you enjoyed our popular Cruise Parking package and saved a bunch of money! Thank you for the wonderful comments, staff recognition, and high recommendation. I look forward to you returning in the near future!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Spent there 4 days during our visit to Kennedy Space Center. Nice, clean rooms and very good price. Good breakfast services. Lack of the restaurant was the only downside but some nice restaurants in the neighbourhood were available. I definitively recommend.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m delighted to hear that you had a great experience with us! I'm happy you enjoyed the value, free hot breakfast buffet, and the high cleanliness standards we have.

Thank you for the wonderful comments and recommendation. We look forward to your return visit!

Hollywood, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Came up to Cape Canaveral with the kids and grandparents to spend some together and explore the space coast area.

High Points: Good rate, great location - quick (though not close) to I95 the main north/south highway on the east coast of Florida and pretty close to Kennedy Space Center, and pretty good value (free wifi, breakfast was good). Clean room. Nice bathroom. Good housekeeping. Some good restaurants near-by as well. Nice, but small workout room.

Low points: Had the kids suite room which wasn't really a suite. The kids area wall wasn't to the ceiling and didn't have a door so we, me and the missus, had to be quiet until they fell asleep. The bunk bed was shaky and stayed shaky even though we reported it to the front desk. The bottom bunk bed has very little "head room" so it's not for bigger/older children. The TVs are dated - not flat screens. The queen bed was not a queen bed, but a double though management said it's queen. A double is too small for me to share comfortably with the missus so I ended up taking the top-bunk mattress and putting it on the floor to sleep on. Also, none of the kids suite rooms face the port which was disappointing.

The pool area looked nice, but it was too cold to take advantage of.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. I'm disapointed to hear that you did not enjoy our Family Suites as we normally receive rave reviews about them. I'm also sorry that you felt our queen beds were smaller than usual as we want all our guests to sleep comfortably.

I'm happy to hear that you did enjoy your overall stay. I'm glad that you were pleased with the value of staying with us, our clean rooms, and free hot buffet breakfast. I hope you stay with us again very soon!

Kind regards,

Sean Esposito

Been to Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral? Share your experiences!