I wish I would have known about this hotel the last cruise I took out of Port Canaveral Florida. Last time we stayed at the Radisson, which is right next door and a lot more expensive and with a lesser room. Loved the separate area that has a set of bunk beds and twin bed. We are a family of five and it was a fantastic layout. None of my three kids had to share a bed! The rooms are colorful and clean. The only negative is that they are in the need of updating (old TV's, popcorn ceiling). The pool looked large and nice, but we didn't use. Breakfast was good if you like 'make your own waffles'. We used the rate where parking is included for a small charge. The service to and from the port was excellent. It was cheaper for us to rent a car from MCO and keep it at the hotel than use a limo or other service. I will definitely use this hotel again! This is the closest hotel to the cruise port. FYI...Kelsey's restaurant a few blocks away was very good and convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral Hotel
- Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Country Inns And Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral
- Country Inn Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Country Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.