You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, FL to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, FL
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Orlando, Florida
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This Country Inn & Suites is a great hotel. Whether you are going to the Port or Cocoa Beach this location is perfect. I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a great location, clean hotel and excellent service. We stayed for two nights and were very happy overall. Our room was very comfortable and extremely clean. The breakfast was delicious with a wide variety of options. We were able to hang by the pool and really enjoyed the unique hot tub and kiddie pool area as well. You will not be disappointed staying at this Country Inn and Suites.

• Stayed September 2012
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, FL, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. What a beautiful picture from our pool area; thank you for sharing! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm glad to hear that you noticed the cleanliness and the excellent service our hotel provides.

I appreciate your wonderful comments and recommendation. I hope you stay with us again in the near future!

Sean Esposito

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed here 1 night, 2 rooms, to cruise the next day. We ended up getting there at 1:00 AM. Called ahead of course to ask for late check in, no problem.
I had booked through priceline, then called hotel & made my room request, they honored everything.
Quite, clean, comfy beds. No issues at all.
The breakfast is free, not the best eggs in the world, but everything else was fine. Cereal, waffles, etc.. They only serve until 9AM, so don't sleep too late :D.
Front desk peeps, nice & fast.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience! I am happy to hear that you noticed the cleanliness of our hotel, our comfy beds, and that our Front Desk Agents are friendly and fast.

We appreciate your wonderful comments and are delighted to hear that you will be staying with us again!

Aurora, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed here on a pre-cruise and used the park and cruise package. Originally I had a reservation at the Radisson but changed it last minute due to the bad reviews on here as well as deciding to rent a car from the airport instead of using the shuttle service provided by the other hotel. When checking in we were assigned a room and decided to go in and relax awhile before going out to find somewhere to eat. We noticed the bed was a bit wrinkled, not like when you normally check in to a room but it was made so we didn't think much of it. We turned on the TV and sat back when I decided to go to the bathroom. I turned on the light in the bathroom and was disgusted...the toilet hadn't been flushed or cleaned and there were dirty towels on the floor under the sink. I immediately called the front desk and they switched our room and stated they were sorry, but their computer was showing the room as cleaned. It most definetly was NOT! The food provided was not the best I have had in these types of hotels. It was very cold and blah. The shuttle provided to the cruise was great...as were the husband and wife team providing it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry that you were checked into a dirty room. I have forwarded this review to our Executive Housekeeper so we can do our best to prevent this from happening in the future. I'm happy to hear that our staff corrected the issue immediately when it was brought to our attention. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. It's great to hear that our Shuttle Drivers had a positive effect on your transportation to and from the cruise ships.

I hope you stay with us again in the near future!

Kind Regards,

canberra
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Great place, friendly, clean and tidy,very good breakfast! Nice pool area and not too far from anything, everyone at the hotel seemed to be of the same view, we used it for Kennedy space centre visit, but it would be perfect for cruise ship departures as they offer parking and a shuttle service

• Stayed September 2012
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, FL, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Thank you for the wonderful comments and staff recognition. I hope you stay with us again in the near future!

St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Although we only stayed for one night(8/22/12) the services were great. I would definitely stay there again. Cleanliness of the room was definitely a plus. Front desk staff was courteous and professional. We were there because of a cruise/wedding and the fact the hotel was almost like next door to the cruise ship made it worth the hotel selection. We were not disappointed.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm happy to hear that the Front Desk staff was courteous and professional; thank you for recognizing their efforts!

I appreciate your wonderful comments and hope you stay with us again in the very near future!

Gahanna, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stayed here for one night pre cruise in June of 2012. Stayed in a one bedroom suite. The room was clean and as described. The pool area was also clean, good work on the hotel's part considering it was evening on a hot summer day. The breakfast the next morning was good, exactly what I have come to expect from a Country Inns & Suites. It certainly carried everybody in my family through to lunch after 12:00 on board our ship. The shuttle service to the port was professionally run and efficient. Can not have went smoother for us. To top it off, friendly and helpful people all around.

Yes, the hotel was crowded. There was some sort of youth group there that night, but they caused no problems. I would recommend having breakfast early rather than later, especially if you notice the hotel is on the full side. But this is nothing out of the ordinary for a tourist hotel in tourist season.

We did not drive to the hotel, but there is a lot of parking. It is a bit of a walk to anything, you can get an idea on google street view. This was no surprise to us, as we just ordred a pizza and ate in our room.

I would recommend this hotel to anybody and plan on staying there again on my family's next cruise.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Hotel_ManagerCISCC, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, FL, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm happy to hear that you noticed our cleanliness efforts, had a swim in our pool, and enjoyed our complimentary hot breakfast. I also appreciate your comments regarding the professionalism and efficiency of our shuttle service and drivers.

Thank you for recognizing our helpful and friendly staff! They will love reading your review. We are happy we could help make your vacation enjoyable!

Thank you for the wonderful comments and recommendation. I hope you stay with us again very soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is an excellent hotel but the most outstanding feature is the shuttle and parking service to Port Canaveral. Arriving the night before your cruise takes all the stress out of boarding the next morning.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for taking time to write a review. I am delighted to hear that we are an "excellent hotel" and that you enjoyed our parking and shuttle services.

Thank you for the wonderful comments and recommendation. I hope you stay with us again in the near future.

Sean Esposito

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral, FL? Share your experiences!