“Beautiful room at a great price!” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Cape Canaveral
GreenLeadersBronze level
ft. lauderdale
“Beautiful room at a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

I booked a 2 bedroom suite for my family of 6, the night before our cruise. I am actually in the hotel as I'm writing this! I was very pleased with the location, as we are about 5 minutes away from the Disney cruise terminal. Check in was very easy, and the girl at the front desk was very helpful. Our room is perfect! I seriously have looked in every nook and cranny, and it is spotless and still looks brand new. They offer a free full breakfast in the morning, which we will be taking advantage of- a great savings for a family of 6! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2011

477 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Bowie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2010

I treated my family which consisted of myself, my 24, 22 and 17 year old to a Thanksgiving cruise on Carnival Sensation. We flew into Orlando and I was going to stay in Orlando when I decided it would be better to stay in Cape Canaveral so I would be in close proximity to the ship. I saw that there was a Residence Inn there and because it is a Marriott, I selected the Residence Inn in Cape Canaveral. So that we would all be comfortable, I reserved the 2-bedroom, 2-king suite. This Residence Inn did not disappoint. When we checked in, which was effortless, I asked the lady behind the desk for the location of a seafood restaurant that I had researched. She said she would give me directions but stated, "On Wednesdays, we have a complimentary cheesburger buffet with all the beer and wine you can drink". JACKPOT! After we took our luggage upstairs, we rushed to that buffet. Thick juicy burgers, and thats not all! Potato salad, macaroni salad, salad-salad, veggie tray, rice krispies treats, chips, sodas, baked beans, beer, and wine. All in a lovey out door eating area by the pool. It was fabulous and a great financial savings.

Other things I loved, there were 3 tvs in our suite, which can be controlled by the downstairs desk if you'd like. So you can have her block any channel that costs. So if your children/teens are fishing through the tv and find a movie to rent and you asked the front desk to block it, they cannot rent it... and that includes music channels. So theres no surprise to the bill! Another thing I loved is that the windows open! So you can catch a fresh breeze. That was a plus. Seldom do I see that in a hotel.

As always, the breakfast was above and beyond, and the chef did a great job (pic attached). They also have an astronaut statue in the lobby that you can take a pic with (pic attached). Other than the computer, which my son and daughter used, we didn't really use the other features of the hotel as we were tired. Our stay here was a great jumping off point for a fabulous cruise. I'm so glad I stayed at the Residence Inn in Cape Canaveral.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Seabrook,NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

My family and I flew into Orlando and took a shuttle to the hotel the night before our Disney cruise. The check-in process was quick and we were pleased with the room. We were able to book a shuttle to the port for the next morning with no problem. The hotel room was very clean and there is a lot of space to move around. The next morning we enjoyed the complimentary buffet-style breakfast. They had a good assortment of hot and cold items. This was a great place that we'll return to for our next cruise.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Satellite Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

Nice hotel, be careful of what information you are provided with over the telephone though as some of the information may be misleading such as pet deposits....etc!

Manager not professional and General Manager very nice but unwilling to work with you.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

Had an awesome room with a kitchenette which made it so easy to relax, sleep in and enjoy our vacation. The staff was fabulous as was the free breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Kent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

My wife and I stayed here for two nights in September 2010 during a visit to Kennedy Space Center. The hotel was very clean and quiet. We had a one bedroom appartment which was well appointed and again very clean. The bed was very comfortable and we had two good nights sleep. One of my pet hates is noisy air conditioners. The unit in the room was reasonably quiet compared with some, and could be switched off over-night, with the room remaining reltively cool in the morning.

Breakfast was good - plenty of hot and cold choices. My only comment is that it would have been nice to have had a wider choice of fresh fruit. In fact, this was the only negative comment I can make - my wife and I very much liked the Residence Inn Cape Canaveral.

There is no restaurant as such in the hotel, but there are plenty of places to eat nearby. We particularly enjoyed Zachary's; a Greek restaurant a very short walk away. The food here was tasty and a welcome change from the norm.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Clark, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

We stayed here for 1 night before our cruise from Port Canaveral. The hotel is only a few years old and in very nice shape. We had a suite on the first floor that was comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly and the free breakfast was tasty. It is in a perfect location for pre cruise passengers. There is a great italian restaurant within walking distance and a convenience store next door.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!