We stayed at the Residence Inn 7/8-10 after a visit with family near Orlando. The entire stay was impressive:
1. Desk staff were extremely pleasant and efficient. I believe Samantha (?) checked me in, and Terri was there the 2 mornings we were. As a Marriott Gold customer, I was so pleased to be acknowledged and appreciated with a suite upgrade.
2. The room was gorgeous and spotless: full kitchen, granite countertops, 3 TV's, so much space.
3. The breakfast is excellent. My husband has Celiac disease so cannot consume wheat glutens. The two cooks I encountered (Debbie on day one, and I don't remember the gentleman's name on day 2) were SOOOO accommodating for his special needs. Since the turkey bacon was in a sterno tray next to glutenous hash browns, they cooked his bacon separate, and things like that which food-allergic families will understand!
4. The evening social hour was so nice. Both nights we ended up having that snack and skipping dinner, since the food is really good. Night 1 was pasta and ceasar salad. We had stopped and gotten a rotisserie chicken at Publix up the road for my husband who can't eat wheat. Night 2 they had cheese, crudite, crackers, chips, guacamole, nuts, olives, a very nice assortment. Hubby also appreciated the complimentary wine. There was also beer. And the cookies and brownies served had no hydrogenated oils, surprising and appreciated in a complimentary snack, since trans-fat free foods are generally more expensive. Bravo, Marriott, for valuing customers' health over a few cents' more profit.
5. The pool was clean and spacious and uncrowded. The maintenance man very willingly skimmed off any bugs which had landed on the surface each day when I requested it.
Can't say enough nice things about this hotel. I hope to visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral is your home away from home. Residence Inn is the closest all suite hotel to Kennedy Space Center and one of the closest hotels to Port Canaveral. Our Key West style hotel offers a wide variety of amenities that cater to the leisure and business guest. Guests can visit our many local attractions, including world famous Cocoa Beach, the Brevard Zoo, KSC Visitors Center & shopping at Cocoa Village. Port Canaveral is less than 1 mile away. NASA, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are a few of the companies that are located a few miles from our front door. All of our guest can enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your day. Our evening social experience featuring hors d'ouerves, beer and wine, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays with exception of major holidays.This is a great way to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.