“I would definitely stay here again” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
GreenLeadersBronze level
Clearwater, Florida
“I would definitely stay here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I reserved a room here for my granddaughter so she could spend a night before a cruise. From Don at the reception helping with late check-in to the accommodations she could not have been happier. It was the perfect beginning for her to a trip to the Bahamas.

She loved the room and she said the service was fantastic. Breakfast prepared them for a great trip and the hotel even arranged for late checkout so she could take a test for college before leaving.

We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The staff is very customer focused from check in to the morning/evening refreshments. Everyone is there to serve and help make the trip both comfortable and relaxing. I have stayed there a number of years and the free internet and location make it my personal favorite.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tina C, Manager at Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you for your review! Please come back and see us again soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We booked a room here last minute the day before we left on our Disney Cruise on 6/15. The hotel seemed brand new inside. The carpet was definitely new...the hallways had that new carpet smell even! Everything was very clean. The room was extremely modern and the master bed as well as the pull out sofas were both extremely comfortable. The pool was clean and as part of the package of booking a room at that hotel prior to a cruise, you could park there for FREE (rather than paying the $150 charge at the Port parking garage) and you were shuttled to the cruise terminal at 11am on the day of your cruise....and then picked up and transported back on the morning of your return.

This hotel was a very good, last minute find for us. Would stay here again in a minute!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review! I hope you enjoyed your cruise!
windsor
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My family and I stayed here prior to a cruise. The room was very nice -- although I will say it was smaller than the usual Residence Inn one-bedroom suites we've stayed at in the past. Hotel was very convenient to port and restaurants.
But the one thing that will always stand out to me was what the gentleman who was part of the breakfast server staff did. We arrived late for breakfast, because I hadn't been feeling well at all. Just dealing with that when your family is going on a cruise is hard enough, but as we got to breakfast they were taking away the food. The woman there said my daughter could go ahead and make waffles, although she didn't seem to happy about it. However, when a male staff member -- and how I wish I would have gotten his name, but again not feeling well -- came out, I apologized for our tardiness and asked if he would mind bringing me a banana from the back, as the fruit had been taken in. He gave me a huge smile, and said "not at all." He came out with three bananas, and when I thanked him again, said it was no big deal. He was so friendly and nice, it cheered me up immensely.
Now, he had no idea that I wasn't feeling well -- for all he knew we could have been late because we were lazy! It may not have been a big deal to him, but his pleasantness and willingness to do something he didn't have to was a big deal to me. It was enough to make me want to stay here again, which we will if we ever cruise from PC again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Oakton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

The service at the Residence Inn is outstanding. Friendly, helpful, skilled staff make it a pleasurable experience. I have been coming here for years and have had a great experience each visit. The location is excellent. Close to the port, restaurants and businesses as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! Come back and see us again soon!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Great location, great place to stay prior to a cruise. Friendly staff, clean lobby and rooms. Great breakfast. Not your average continental breakfast. Eggs, potatoes, yogurt parfait etc. Nice pool area (towels are provided) there is also a fire pit and outdoor bar. One if the closest places to stay near the cruise port. Six dollars for a round trip ride to the port. They charge six dollars a day to park your car if you leave it on the property while on your cruise. Parking is free the nights that you are actually sleeping here. They have a park and cruise deal that covers the parking charges and only offers two round trip transportation tickets. If you need extra they are available for purchase through the transportation company for the six dollar charge. A Burger King and Avis rental car are steps away. They have a small fitness room. No ice machines on the property. They have a little area to purchase snacks and drinks. Located in the snack area are coupons for some of the local restaurants. Some of them offer a free glass of wine or beer. There is a basketball court on the property. Not within walking distance to the Beach.

• Stayed June 2013
Tina C, Manager at Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for your review! I hope you enjoyed your cruise! Please think of us again for future needs!
St. Augustine FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

After looking at the reviews, I knew this was the place to stay while visiting the Space Center.

We stayed here with our grand kids for two days and man I wish we had stayed the whole week. This is a really nice Marriott property that has been updated. The rooms are large, clean and have flat screen TV's. They have a really large pool (that is really warm) and a nice hot tub.

In the morning they have a good breakfast and in the evenings Mon-Wed (I believe) they have a mangers reception.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and your business! Hope to see you again soon.

Been to Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!