My family and I stayed here prior to a cruise. The room was very nice -- although I will say it was smaller than the usual Residence Inn one-bedroom suites we've stayed at in the past. Hotel was very convenient to port and restaurants.
But the one thing that will always stand out to me was what the gentleman who was part of the breakfast server staff did. We arrived late for breakfast, because I hadn't been feeling well at all. Just dealing with that when your family is going on a cruise is hard enough, but as we got to breakfast they were taking away the food. The woman there said my daughter could go ahead and make waffles, although she didn't seem to happy about it. However, when a male staff member -- and how I wish I would have gotten his name, but again not feeling well -- came out, I apologized for our tardiness and asked if he would mind bringing me a banana from the back, as the fruit had been taken in. He gave me a huge smile, and said "not at all." He came out with three bananas, and when I thanked him again, said it was no big deal. He was so friendly and nice, it cheered me up immensely.
Now, he had no idea that I wasn't feeling well -- for all he knew we could have been late because we were lazy! It may not have been a big deal to him, but his pleasantness and willingness to do something he didn't have to was a big deal to me. It was enough to make me want to stay here again, which we will if we ever cruise from PC again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral is your home away from home. Residence Inn is the closest all suite hotel to Kennedy Space Center and one of the closest hotels to Port Canaveral. Our Key West style hotel offers a wide variety of amenities that cater to the leisure and business guest. Guests can visit our many local attractions, including world famous Cocoa Beach, the Brevard Zoo, KSC Visitors Center & shopping at Cocoa Village. Port Canaveral is less than 1 mile away. NASA, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are a few of the companies that are located a few miles from our front door. All of our guest can enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your day. Our evening social experience featuring hors d'ouerves, beer and wine, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays with exception of major holidays.This is a great way to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Residence Inn