We stayed two nights to visit Kennedy Space center before Disney. It was about 45 minute drive from Orlando airport, 20 minutes to Kennedy. If you are going on a cruise it would be an excellent location. It is literally right by the cruise ships. There is a Hertz in the parking lot, a Burger King and a gas station/convenience store. Our room was newly remodeled and everything we saw is very clean. The staff is friendly. Breakfast is included- hot and cold items, very good. Our one bedroom king suite has a pullout sofa perfect for our 8 and 4 year old. It is L shaped so one slept on the pullout bed part and the other on the "L piece". They could have both fit on the bed but this was a little roomier and most importantly, more fun. :) We needed an extra pillow and blanket, called down and they were in our room within 5 minutes. Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner, no lotion. Towels and sheets could be a little better but honestly for a Residence Inn and the price range, they are probably right on. We used Marriott points but I have to say that I would not be disappointed to pay what they are asking for the rooms. Good value.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Residence Inn Cape Canaveral
- Cape Canaveral Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Cape Canaveral is your home away from home. Residence Inn is the closest all suite hotel to Kennedy Space Center and one of the closest hotels to Port Canaveral. Our Key West style hotel offers a wide variety of amenities that cater to the leisure and business guest. Guests can visit our many local attractions, including world famous Cocoa Beach, the Brevard Zoo, KSC Visitors Center & shopping at Cocoa Village. Port Canaveral is less than 1 mile away. NASA, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin are a few of the companies that are located a few miles from our front door. All of our guest can enjoy spacious suites that are 50% larger than traditional hotel rooms. All suites include separate living, eating and sleeping areas. Our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet is a great way to start your day. Our evening social experience featuring hors d'ouerves, beer and wine, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays with exception of major holidays.This is a great way to unwind after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.