Although we live near the soft and beautiful sand beaches of St. Pete, we had an opportunity to stay at the Ron Jon Caribe Resort for one night. We had a 2 br suite overlooking the pool. My husband and I brought our daughters and their friends making it 5 teens (16-18). The unit was spacious and well decorated. Knowing that 2 kids would be on the pullout we brought a blowup mattress and were glad we did. Check in is at 4 but they will give you a wristband to enjoy the facilities. We also packed our big comfy beach towels. (Easy to do if you're driving.) That was key. They give you paper thin towels to use until your room is ready and you can get the "real" pool towels. The "real" towels are longer than the others but just as thin.
Pools are very nice and slide fun. Volleyball net in pool - nice touch. Beach is short walk- across a parking lot but there's a shuttle if you can't walk well. Chairs and umbrellas are available for a cost but is recommended if you don't like the hard packed sand.
Kids loved it. One day was enough for us. Had dinner in Cocoa Beach. Ate at Cocoanuts on the water with outside beach deck and live music. Great atmosphere. Food acceptable. Perfect little getaway for us.
Pros: kitchen nicely stocked. Nice pool bar. Clean. Great patio. Spacious. n/s facility. Perfect location to cruise ships.
Cons: uncomfortable pullout. Cheap pool and bath towels. -but certainly nothing to ruin our stay.
Timeshare tour-They were accommodating time wise. Tours are betw 9 and 2:30. Check out at 10am. Did tour at 11. Would have preferred doing a tour closer to 4 pm instead of taking prime, middle-of-the day time to do it. It was not a high pressure pitch- which was appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Space Coast adventure, beachfront beauty and the excitement of one of the busiest cruise ports in the world, this resort provides maximum fun, entertainment and relaxation all in one place. Before you ever leave the resort, you'll discover a swimming pool, lazy river and hot tub to soak your cares away. Try the onsite mini golf course, elevated tennis and basketball courts and onsite exercise room. For kids, there's a big indoor play area with an attached child care center, a multi-row movie theater and much more. From the spacious game room to plenty of onsite activities, you won't be lost for things to do. And your roomy accommodations are perfect for settling in and staying a while. With direct beach access, an onsite restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a gift shop for souvenirs and incidentals and plenty of activities, you'll never be at a loss for breezy Florida Space Coast fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort Cocoa Beach
- Ron Jon Resort
- Ron Jon Hotel
- Ron Jon Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Fl