Stayed at Ron Jon on a Disney Vacation Club exchange. After staying at Disney I was so disappointed to drive up to Ron Jon - such a small property. Walked into my unit and was just as disappointed. Red formica counter tops, low ceiling in entry. And where was the lovely ocean view I saw on the web site? After my Disney vaca this felt like a letdown. The feeling did not last long. I grew to really love the Ron Jon Resort and am look forward to returning. It's compact but has everything you need. Know in advance that unless you book a 2 bedroom unit you will not be on the ocean. Also if you book a studio you have no view at all...no windows at all.
Once I was over the lack of ocean view I really began to like Ron Jon. We had a nice corner unit in the main building looking down onto the pool area and palm trees. The sliding door in the unit opens both ways and makes it feel like you are living outside. Loved it. The pool is nice, lazy river was fun and water was warm. The pool area - as a matter of fact the whole resort - is so family friendly. Tennis, basketball, shuffleboard, mini golf, movies, magic shows, animal shows...then the beach! Restaurant was really good. The resort is in a quiet residential area - it all makes for a super relaxing vacation.
Forgot to mention clean. Extremely clean. Much cleaner than Disney timeshares I have stayed in. When I saw a housekeeper with a mop and bucket...did you ever see a mop and bucket at Disney? Try this resort - you will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Space Coast adventure, beachfront beauty and the excitement of one of the busiest cruise ports in the world, this resort provides maximum fun, entertainment and relaxation all in one place. Before you ever leave the resort, you'll discover a swimming pool, lazy river and hot tub to soak your cares away. Try the onsite mini golf course, elevated tennis and basketball courts and onsite exercise room. For kids, there's a big indoor play area with an attached child care center, a multi-row movie theater and much more. From the spacious game room to plenty of onsite activities, you won't be lost for things to do. And your roomy accommodations are perfect for settling in and staying a while. With direct beach access, an onsite restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a gift shop for souvenirs and incidentals and plenty of activities, you'll never be at a loss for breezy Florida Space Coast fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort Cocoa Beach
- Ron Jon Resort
- Ron Jon Hotel
- Ron Jon Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Fl