Stayed here for three nights in a 1 bed condo in October with my husband and two children. It was our base whilst we visited KSC. The hotel is generally very well kept, the main pool and lazy river was open with lots of maintenance going on, the pool spiral slide was closed due to renovation, but we were only informed of this a few weeks before travel. There was plenty else for the kids to do though, and as it was a base, it would not have stopped us booking this.
The accomodation is generally well appointed, we were in the main building, again rooms were being renovated, but we did not suffer any undue noise. The restaurant is'nt the cheapest and there is not a lot else going on around here, you are right at the end of what looks like a residential street. However this makes it quite quiet, and the hotel is family orientated, which was perfect for our short stay.the hotel put on little shows, we had a wildlife show, which is free, but a contribution is expected at the end for their services!
KSC is about 30-40 mins away by car.
The beach is quite wide, there is a little trolley bus to the beach or a 10 minute walk, we were in the main building. We saw turtles in the ocean, which on our stay was okay day 1 but by day 3 as we were leaving was quite rough due to Hurricane Sandy making her way up the coastline!
We had an enjoyable time here, and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Space Coast adventure, beachfront beauty and the excitement of one of the busiest cruise ports in the world, this resort provides maximum fun, entertainment and relaxation all in one place. Before you ever leave the resort, you'll discover a swimming pool, lazy river and hot tub to soak your cares away. Try the onsite mini golf course, elevated tennis and basketball courts and onsite exercise room. For kids, there's a big indoor play area with an attached child care center, a multi-row movie theater and much more. From the spacious game room to plenty of onsite activities, you won't be lost for things to do. And your roomy accommodations are perfect for settling in and staying a while. With direct beach access, an onsite restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a gift shop for souvenirs and incidentals and plenty of activities, you'll never be at a loss for breezy Florida Space Coast fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort Cocoa Beach
- Ron Jon Resort
- Ron Jon Hotel
- Ron Jon Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Fl