We rented a 2 BR, 2 bathroom stayed in room 1312, considered the 3 rd floor. Wonderful clean and well maintained unit. Our friends ended up not being able to come with us, so not sure if the 2 beds in second bedroom are comfy or not, but we slept very well in our king bed (and we are temper-pedic owners) even sleeping 10 hrs we didn't have sore backs! Our room was in the main building and the master bedroom patio area overlooked the jacuzzis and water park area. The master bath had a jacuzzi tub and separate shower.Master bedroom had a king bed, 2 night stands with lamps, a dresser with a flat screen TV and a huge walk in closet. Guest room had 2 double beds, a 13" (?or 14" ) flat screen TV and chest of drawers with night stand and lamp and a stand alone single closet? The temperature of the whole unit is easy to maintain as each room has a ceiling fan therefore you don't need to run the AC as much. Elevators seemed quick-- never a long wait!
We checked in on Sunday, and Thursday was our day that housekeeping came in to change towels and restock everything, from extra paper towels to more shampoo and soap( both for shower and for laundry or dishwasher). The kitchen is well stocked with coffee ( can go to front desk to get more) and creamer and sugar packets...but if you need salt and pepper be sure to bring some with you ! Otherwise plenty of glasses, cups, plates and cooking pans, also blender, 4 slice toaster rounds out the kitchen utilities.....The stove, microwave, and refrigerator are all full sized, only the washer/ dryer combo are "apartment sized". But towels are plentiful and there is a place to get fresh towels here in the main building at any time. We also had our bed linens changed with the maid service, but didn't really need it, we had not stripped the bed in the morning, but the bed was fresh made after the cleaning was done. I had 2 items soaking in the sink and they added them to the dishwasher and then ran it while they were in cleaning too!
There is steel drum music from the pool area played usually from 830 AM until 10 PM but you can hardly hear it with the patio doors closed-- it certainly did not keep us awake! Beach is a short tram ride or walk from main building, as well as there is one other resort building right on the beach. A few steps away is the pier, and the weekends are full of fun as you see the cruise ships enter and leave port.
I look forward to a return trip, hopefully soon! We had a very relaxing and wonderful vacation here! Kudos to a couple resort people that went way above and beyond their "job" to reach out and make us feel like family here: Marcus at the front desk is especially helpful and very knowledgeable! And Norma the tram driver was simply the most delightful lady to visit with as we utilized her tram to take us to the beach! I highly recommend they be given high praises or even
given a raise soon, they made our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Space Coast adventure, beachfront beauty and the excitement of one of the busiest cruise ports in the world, this resort provides maximum fun, entertainment and relaxation all in one place. Before you ever leave the resort, you'll discover a swimming pool, lazy river and hot tub to soak your cares away. Try the onsite mini golf course, elevated tennis and basketball courts and onsite exercise room. For kids, there's a big indoor play area with an attached child care center, a multi-row movie theater and much more. From the spacious game room to plenty of onsite activities, you won't be lost for things to do. And your roomy accommodations are perfect for settling in and staying a while. With direct beach access, an onsite restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a gift shop for souvenirs and incidentals and plenty of activities, you'll never be at a loss for breezy Florida Space Coast fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort Cocoa Beach
- Ron Jon Resort
- Ron Jon Hotel
- Ron Jon Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Fl