My family and I stayed at the Ron Jon Resort last year and due to an overwhelming "thumbs-up" from everyone, we decided to return again this year to close out the summer before the kids had to go back to school. Pros - the resort has plenty of activities rain or shine for the kids. They spend the majority of their time between the beach and the water park. They especially enjoyed the little activities like root beer floats and painting coconuts. The suite had everything we needed from a separate bedroom for the kids, full kitchen area, and nice living room. We went into town the first night and loaded up on groceries for the week. Cons - you cannot walk into town from the resort so plan accordingly.
In all, we will continue to return to the resort. The staff does a nice job and made everyone feel welcome. A special thanks to the pool staff that gave my daughters each a small beach ball to play with and keep. They didn't have to do it, but they sure made their day and week. Thanks Alex and crew!
One last note about the restaurant on site - the surf grill. We didn't expect much from it going in, but were very surprised and ended up eating there twice during our five days. The food was good and actually better than two other places we tried in Cocoa Beach that week. It didn't hurt that we received 10% off our first meal with a coupon we got when we checked in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Space Coast adventure, beachfront beauty and the excitement of one of the busiest cruise ports in the world, this resort provides maximum fun, entertainment and relaxation all in one place. Before you ever leave the resort, you'll discover a swimming pool, lazy river and hot tub to soak your cares away. Try the onsite mini golf course, elevated tennis and basketball courts and onsite exercise room. For kids, there's a big indoor play area with an attached child care center, a multi-row movie theater and much more. From the spacious game room to plenty of onsite activities, you won't be lost for things to do. And your roomy accommodations are perfect for settling in and staying a while. With direct beach access, an onsite restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a gift shop for souvenirs and incidentals and plenty of activities, you'll never be at a loss for breezy Florida Space Coast fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Hotel Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort Cocoa Beach
- Ron Jon Resort
- Ron Jon Hotel
- Ron Jon Cape Canaveral
- Ron Jon Cape Caribe Fl