“Good Vacation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Canaveral Towers Condominiums

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cape Canaveral
Canaveral Towers Condominiums
You added Canaveral Towers Condominiums to your Saves list
7520 Ridgewood Ave., Cape Canaveral, FL 32920   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Cape Canaveral
Louisville
“Good Vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Canaveral Towers Unit 203. Overall we were very pleased with Unit 203. My family rented 3 condos in the building. Out of the 3 Unit 203 was the most updated with the nicest furnishings. I liked that it was either Tile or Laminate throughout (no carpet), leather couches instead of Cloth, and it was very clean when we arrived. I am particular about bathrooms and although the vanities had been updated in both bathrooms, the tub/showers were old with paint chipping off and they didn't drain well. Hopefully, the owners will update this next. The state of the tubs however is my only complaint otherwise we had a great week!

• Stayed July 2014

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We rented a 3-bedroom condo on the 2nd floor of Canaveral Towers from a private owner. It was absolutely PERFECT for our family! The condo itself was very nice and updated (it was Unit 207), and the kids went crazy since they could literally walk out the front door, down a flight of stairs, and they were at the beach! They played in the waves all day long. We also enjoyed many beautiful sunrises over the ocean, as well as the local stores and restaurants in and around Cocoa Beach. All in all, this was one of the best family vacations we've ever had! No regrets! We will definitely stay at Canaveral Towers again. :)

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We spent a very nice week in this condo and would consider renting it again. The ocean views were everything I could imagine and the local excursions were plentiful to choose from every day. This location is an awesome place to vacation. We rented a boat from Hayley's Jet and Boat Rentals last Wednesday and got to see the dolphins up close jumping all day. Fun stuff for Colorado folks. Would recommend to anyone that it is looking for a home away from home with beach sunrises and a great swimming pool.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Poplar Grove, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

My wife and I, along with our 4 children, spent the week in Cape Canaveral, staying at Canaveral Towers Unit 809. The view was incredible. The weather cooperated, and we were able to leave the windows slightly open to listen to the waves all night.

We were able to save money by eating meals in, thanks to the kitchen. Stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave all worked great. Just as convenient - the washer and dryer allowed us to take care of our towels, and return home with (mostly) clean clothes.

The beds were comfortable. The sofa is a pull-out bed, not so comfortable. We ended up leaving the mattress on the floor to avoid springs poking.

The pool was warm - even warmer than the air during our stay in March. It was great to be so close to the beach.

I hope to stay here again during our next visit!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Maple Grove, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband, and 4 grown children and two grandchildren recently stayed in two different Canaveral Towers condominiums, 809 and 408, the week of February 22, 2014. We had a wonderful time and I only wished we could have stayed longer. Both of these units have a beautiful, direct oceanfront view. The newly updated kitchens have everything that you could possibly need or want. The furniture was lovely and very comfortable, with beautiful ceramic tile floors throughout the units. The units look exactly as they are posted on the CT website. The beds in 809 where I and my husband and son stayed were also very comfortable and I loved going to sleep to the sound of the ocean each night. There is so much to do and see in the Orlando area. Cocoa Beach is the closest beach to Orlando, which is about an hour long drive. We took in Discovery Cove, Sea World, and the Kennedy Space Center, all worth every penny. We had a delicious, reasonably priced dinner overlooking the ocean at Milliken's Reef one night. It is just a 10 minute drive from Canaveral Towers, and found some fun souveniers at Ron Jon's Surf Shop. We were very impressed with the security and the cleanliness of the grounds at Canaveral Towers. Having packed light, a full size washer and dryer was a real convenience. At my request, Dean mailed me the directions ahead of time on how to access the units which made the check in go very smoothly. He is very accomodating and pleasant to work with. We would definately love to go back next year.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Miller Place, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I have just returned from one month in unit 203. Sadly we found the unit to be dirty!! To list a few things, the bedspreads are not laundered between guests, sheets are so old and should be replaced as well as the towels. Floors were not mopped as evident in the dirty water in the bucket after we washed them! The stove was not clean at all. The kitchen has one fry pan and two pots? The silverware looks like its from the 50"s, need to be replaced. That's not well equipped as stated. The bathrooms are in need of updating, that's why no photos online. When I emailed Dean giving him the benefit that maybe he wasn't aware the cleaners were not doing their jobs, he choose not to respond to my email. I did enjoy the view and the building in friendly and very secure. I'm not sure how other units work, but he has a regulator on the AC system you cannot make in any cooler than 72, thankfully it wasn't that hot but at night it can get a little uncomfortable. Hopefully I will be back in Fl next winter, but not from this owner. His rent is pretty high so I was expecting more quality.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Ashtabula, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We vacationed in unit 104 last August (2013) and had a WONDERFUL experience. Everything was clean, beautifully furnished, and had all the kitchen and beach essentials necessary for a great vacation. This location is very close to the pool and beach as well.There were plenty of towels, linens, and plenty of sleeping space. The pier is a nice walking distance away - close enough to walk to but far away enough to have a quiet, relaxing vacation.

Drew was absolutely excellent to work with - a very easy overall rental process, quick and responsive to our questions,and just made the entire experience great. We look forward to renting another unit with him this year.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
#13 of 33 in Cocoa Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 1,190 reviews
Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach

Been to Canaveral Towers Condominiums? Share your experiences!