“Great Food/Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Seafood Atlantic features our Restaurant & Seafood Market with locally caught fresh seafood as well as fresh seafood from other suppliers. The Restaurant is an outdoor casual atmosphere enjoy your meal while watching the cruise ships go by. After you eat please come in and see our Seafood Market. Our market pros will give you easy recipes to enjoy your fresh seafood at home.
SPRINGBORO
“Great Food/Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2010

Today, Jan. 29, 2010, we had lunch there(our 3rd visit in a 2 week period). Our servers each time were Kyle and Jessie. Today, we had cobia fish sandwiches served on a pretzel roll, and the taste was to die for! If you want great seafood, this is the place. Other times we ate there, we had Rock Shrimp and boiled shrimp both done in Old Bay and like the fish sandwiches, the taste was great. Also, we had the snapper fish sandwich the first visit. I can not express highly enough how good everything was, both food and service. Thanks Alex for putting us on to this place as it moves to the top of our favorite seafood restaurants!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seafood A, Public Relations Manager at Seafood Atlantic Restaurant, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Dear ghowe1941,
Thank you for writing such a nice review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your Cobia sandwich, Rock Shrimp, Shrimp, Snapper sandwich and our servers. We strive to provide excellent fresh Seafood and outstanding customer service and we are so pleased that you had such a great experience. Thank you again we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Carolyn Sonnamaker
Customer Care
Seafood Atlantic

Orlando
“Worst Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2010

It took 30 minutes to wait for an order of Mussel's and when we complained to the server she had the nerve to call us grumpie. We had been there before and the food was very good so we decided we would drive the 50 minute drive and take 3 of our friends with us. What a mistake that was. Then we see the owner's daughter and she remembered us from the last time we were in, we told her what was happening and said to please not make a big deal in front of our friends.
The next thing we know this man walks up to the table and after asking him who he was several times he says he is in charge of everything. The server comes back to the table still insulting us right in front of this man and he stands there letting her, Telling us he can't yell at her in front of us. But yet she was allowed to treat us the way she did. This man never offered us anything off our bill's for what he witnessed, Oh wait he asked if we wanted another pitcher of beer knowing that there was almost 2 pitcher's already on the table.
Then when we where leaving the server looks at me and says to me "Hope you don't get a DUI" I could not believe how terrible this was and in front of our friends. I will be contacting the restuarant to speak to someone.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your review. I apologize for this bad night. We have addressed the difficult waiting time by giving complimentary rolls to customers since that night you were here. I hope you can still value your previous experience with us and give us another try one day.
Indianapolis, IN
“Best fresh seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2009

I am very picky about freshness and quality of seafood. I promised the storekeeper that I will list good review if it is good so here you go. IT WAS GREAT!!!!! I am surprized that Seafood Atlantic was not even listed as a place to eat in Cape Canaveral. I accidentally found this place in port Canaveral. It is located next to the Grill, highly rated restaurant. I found out that the Grill did not have much of selection of seafood, so I stepped into Seafood Altantic next door. They have many selection of seafood that you can take home to cook or you can go to restaurant area and order from menu. I purchased fresh, never been frozen Royal Red shrimp and had them boiled for me so that I can just take home and ready to eat. I saw some people bought a case of oyster and took home. There were rock shrimp, seabass, clams, several kinds of crabs, etc. I wish I did not buy shrimp cocktail and lemon, The shrimp was sooooo good that I did not even need any condiments. I found this place the last night before I get on the cruise ship. If I knew this place earlier, I would have just buy fish from here and eat at the hotel all 3 days (our hotel had full kitchen.) You can see cruise ship from the restaurant. The store has condiments and seasonings too. There were entrance for whole sale. I would definately go back next time I visit here. Sorry I do not have much information on alcohol since I do not drink and I just had take out crab cake and boiled shrimp. (The fee for boiling is $3.)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear Eigoya,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Seafood Market. We strive to have the world's freshest seafood and are so honored that a connoisseur of seafood such as yourself enjoyed the Royal Red Shrimp so much. We look forward to your next visit! Thank you again.
Carolyn Sonnamaker