“Can't go wrong here” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Seafood Atlantic features our Restaurant & Seafood Market with locally caught fresh seafood as well as fresh seafood from other suppliers. The Restaurant is an outdoor casual atmosphere enjoy your meal while watching the cruise ships go by. After you eat please come in and see our Seafood Market. Our market pros will give you easy recipes to enjoy your fresh seafood at home.
La Ceiba
“Can't go wrong here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Okay, the secret is out but that's a good thing. It just doesn't get much fresher than here. As a local (and life long seaside dweller) I see all the good and bad when it comes to seafood markets/restaurants. The efforts at Seafood Atlantic to offer the best the sea has to offer is much appreciated by visitors and us locals alike. Step into the fresh market before sitting outside to eat and there you can view the freshest catch and order that for a wonderful lunch or dinner. All the places to eat at Port Canaveral have great Port side atmosphere and it's just great fun having a meal and waving to the cruise ships as they head out to sea. I buy all my seafood there for home cooked meals and they ship in New England lobsters which is my favorite on special occaissions. Trip Advisor solicited me to pick a place locally for my opinion, so there you have it. Have fun everyone and eat, drink and be merry!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seafood A, Public Relations Manager at Seafood Atlantic Restaurant, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Thank you! Thank you! For your wonderful review and compliments on Seafood Atlantic Restaurant and Seafood Market.
We look so forward to your next visit,

87% Recommend
Florida
“Huge Bucket of King Crab with a view :o)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

What a surprise ! We had intended to have lunch at Grills and happened to pass Seafood Atlantic while trays of food were being carried to dinners. After seeing menu with the normal fare found buckets of shellfish on the last page. 4 1/2 lbs of either King Crab or Dungeness for $55 with garlic bread, OUTSTANDING.
The conch ceviche, peel and eat shrimp, fish sandwiches and kid food were all exceptional.

Very informal, outdoor covered tables right next to charter fish boats. Along with a glass of wine for my wife and a pitcher of beer to share made an outstanding afternoon treat. We also watched as cruise ships passed right in front of us.

We will return !

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and compliments. We are so excited that you decided to try Seafood Atlantic! It is so great that you enjoyed your Crab Bucket, Garlic Bread, Conch Ceviche, Shrimp, Fish Sandwich beer and wine.
Thank you so much again, we look forward to your next visit,
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My family ate here last night. Like other reviewers have written, there is only outdoor seating. My family prefers to eat outside, so it was perfect for us. We started out with the mini crab cakes and a dozen raw. They were both really good. For our main dishes... I had the crab legs (perfect) my husband had the blue crabs (excellent) and the kids shared a grilled fish sandwich (good) If I could change anything... It would be to add a kids menu. Neither one of my kids eat very much (3&6) so splitting a meal worked best for them. Overall, we enjoyed the dinner. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for your review we are so thrilled that you enjoyed your mini Crab Cakes, Raw Oysters, Crab Legs , Fish Sandwich and our staff.
York, Pennsylvania
“Pre-cruise, night before dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Decent food, you have to sit outside because there's no indoor seating. Clean. We went with a group of 11 (6 adults, 5 kids). This was average food and we weren't disappointed with bad service or suprises.

Visited June 2013
Seafood A, Public Relations Manager at Seafood Atlantic Restaurant, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for your review. Seafood Atlantic began as a Wholesale Seafood Supplier, then Seafood Market and our most recent addition is the Outdoor Seafood Restaurant. We strive for excellence and hope that you will return and give another try for a 4- 5 star rating.
Carlsbad, California
“What's not to like?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Good food, reasonable prices, great service - I felt like I hit the jackpot with this place. It is very casual, next to the docks under a canopy, with outdoor patio style furniture (but good quality). We were lucky enough - or late enough - to get a table right away, so no issues with waiting. Our server was friendly without being over familiar, funny without being rude, and did a good job answering our questions and provided prompt service. Three of our party ordered blue crab. Our server provided some instructions, since we weren't familiar with this type. I ordered grouper, which was delicious. The vegetable accompanying the dish were fresh and cooked crisp, rather than the mushy, watery veggies I usually seem to get. The sweet potato chunks on a skewer were a delicious change as well. The grouper itself - yum! Moist, flavorful, with an unagi style sauce, it was a highlight for me. We finished off sharing two desserts, both of which were very good. We were shocked by how low the final bill was. I'd return to Seafood Atlantic any chance I got.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments! We are so ecstatic that you enjoyed your Service, Grouper, Blue Crab, Vegetables, Potatoes, Desserts and Prices!
We look forward to your next visit.