“Would go again!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 20 Activities in Cape Canaveral
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Orlando Princess & The Canaveral Star II Fishing Boats go Deep Sea Fishing every day (weather permitting). We offer Half Days, Full Days, Night Shark Trips (March - Oct), and Private Charters. All of our fishing trips are fun for the entire family! We fish for Grouper, Cobia, Sea Bass, Flounder, Triggerfish, Mahi-Mahi, Mangrove Snapper, Red Snapper, Kingfish, Amberjack, Sharks and much more. We are a family owned company and truly gear our service to families!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Would go again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

My friends had a great time on the fishing trip! They were reasonably priced, very helpful and had a blast!

Merritt Island, Florida, United States
“Loved My Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Alright,To start off, I'm from around the cocoa beach area.I have been many times and it gets better every time!I I love the crew and they are very helpful!
If you have any clue what your talking about you know that it takes a few minutes to anchor the boat if you want to stay on the wreck or what ever your fishing!if you dont then you will slip off and have to re-anchor multiple times!
Also,Its a common sense to stop reeling up your line when someone near you has a fish!Even on the other side of the boat!
Really people?!?!
Learn your stuff before you start talking bad about something!!!
=]

Florida
“Fantastic Boat and Crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Had a fantastic time with my kids and we all caught a bunch of fish. Crew was great and a lot of fun. Cannot think of a better time fishing and would highly recommend the Orlando Princess in Cape Canaveral, Florida. We have been on other boats in this area and none compare to this one.

Seminole, Florida
“Don't waste your time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have been on many charter boats and this was by far the worst I have ever been on. Crew was rude, Captain took at least 15 minutes to anchor every time, often times moving because he could not get anchored. There was a pool for largest grouper or snapper none of these were caught and pool was awarded to a flounder which was not the biggest fish caught on trip yet no explanation was given as to why this fish won. The boat is overcrowded so that when a fish was caught no less than 5 lines were tangled, deckhands would get fish off and leave the mess to customers. I would not go back on this if they came and picked me up with a free trip. within the first hour of fishing I was wanting to go home. Male crew members used the woman's restroom.

Melbourne, Florida
“Deck crew was absolutely rude and stinks!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

The deck crew was rude and mouthy to a lot of people not just myself and friend. They let their friends use lighter weights and if their buddies get a bite make sure you stop fishing because the heckle people to stop fishing because the light weights now has slid their buddies line under every one. This was a full day trip. On the Half day boat Orlando Princess what a huge difference. DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THE FULL DAY!!! The first mate should be fired. I can't believe that nobody else took the time to complain.