“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Panama City (Callaway)

Value Place Panama City (Callaway)
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Callaway
Value Place Panama City (Callaway)
You added Value Place Panama City (Callaway) to your Saves list
902 North Tyndall Parkway, Callaway, FL 32404   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Callaway
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed At The Value Place For A Month An A Week. The Room Was Nice And Clean When we Arrived And Everything Worked And Was In Good Condition. The Staff Was VERY friendly And Went Out Of Their Way To Make Our Stay Great. If I Was To visit For A Long Period Of Time Again I Would Pick The Value Place Again!Excellent Service :)

• Stayed June 2014

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We moved from Texas for my husbands job. We stayed here 3 weeks. The room was clean and had everything we needed. It was my husband, myself and our two children. We got a room with two beds. It had a kitchen that served our needs. For the money we couldn't beat it! I have to say the staff is what made this a good stay. They were always smiling and asking how we were doing. They asked about our house (we were waiting for the tenants to move out). Whenever we needed something it was no time before we got it. The manager seemed to be there all the time and was very courteous and very helpful with information. When we have family come to visit us we will recommend this hotel. Thanks to all for making our move a little less hectic.

Room Tip: Bring your own dishes as they are not supplied in the room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Panama City (Callaway), responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for posting a review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always appreciate all guest feedback. We home that you will consider us again the next time you need a place to stay.
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This past week we enjoyed a 7-day reunion with a part of our family at this Value Place in Callaway (Panama City). It was wonderful week. Here is why:
1) it was easy to make reservations for our hotel room on-line.
2) the hotel representatives--including Jenny and the other guest service managers--were very friendly, courteous and helpful.
3) our non-smoking room (as well as the hotel itself) was very clean and just right for us; it included a microwave, full size refrigerator and stove, where we were able to prepare several meals during our stay.
4) the flat-screen television was very good; we were able to watch some important world cup soccer matches while there.
5) the price we paid for the 7 days was exceptionally reasonable.
6) the hotel is located only 30 minutes from St. Andrews State Park, where we spent most of our time.
7) the website provides important information on what to expect in terms of amenities and additional features; see http://www.valueplace.com/rooms-and-features/features-and-add-ons/ . If you are aware of these (e.g., only one roll of toilet tissue provided), you'll come prepared--or be prepared to visit the Wal-Mart across the street. The only add-on that I purchased was the $10 internet connection, which was very fast and efficient all week.
I would make only one suggestion: if a new bedspread could be provided, the room would have been perfect!
Thanks to Value Place for their service this past week; we had a great family reunion!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Sean A, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Panama City (Callaway), responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that you found your guest room to be comfortable and affordable. We hope you had an opportunity to take advantage of the restaurants that were in walking distance to our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay.

Bay Minette, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stayed at this hotel three years ago while working in the area. It is about what you would expect, which is fine with me for a place to stay while working. I was planning on staying there starting today but, as I had made my reservation online on a Sunday, planning on arriving on Monday, they canceled my reservations and charged me a no show charge for one night.
Now, I used my credit card to charge the whole week plus a deposit, and they had my phone number and email, but heard not a peep from them. Of course I called the credit card company and will dispute the charge, but this is terrible policy. It was cheaper for me to pay them for the whole week and stay the four nights that I was planning on staying, than staying at a regular hotel at their rate.

I'm peeved

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Panama City (Callaway), responded to this review, June 18, 2014
We appreciate your feedback. It’s unfortunate that your experience did not meet your expectations; we extend our sincerest apologies. We strive to ensure every guest stay is satisfying. We take your feedback to heart and would like to connect with you for more details. Would you please email ContactUs@ValuePlace.com?
Des Moines, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Apparently another hotel guest left three bags full of trash near our room so the employees at value place opened our room and put the trash bags in there with a note saying where to throw trash. When I called to complain and asked for them to look on the elevator camera (our room was near the cameras) the woman on the phone told me no one was on site and she would be there in twenty minutes. The trash sat in the room until we checked out the next morning. BEWARE they only give you ONE ROLL of toilet paper and do not have any "extra" towels for you. Also when checking in the employee on site took 45 minutes to answer lobby phone and was half sleep in her robe. We also had her split the cost into four and charge us seperately. The next morning we were told by another employee we were "under charged" and to expect our "deposit" to be less than that we paid. Also employee doing housekeeping told us day after day we were not allowed to leave our hotel rooms with just a t-shirt or tank top over our swim suits or shorts with no top over our swim suit tops.. We were to be fully clothed in the hallways walking out to our cars. TV was not a flat screen, but an older television from almost the 1990's. There are no closets just a small place to hang your clothes. Kitchen is about 1/4 size of a "mini kitchen." Absolutely worse stay ever.

Room Tip: Please look else where.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

And I thought there was free wifi but was told I need a Ethernet, wasnt told in advance. The girl who checked me in was rude. (other staff were sweet) check in girl was Worse than the DMV clerks. I wanted to leave the first night but had paid for the week and no refunds!!!!

• Stayed September 2012
Rome, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Arrived at motel for first time and was not sure what to do. We were greeted by a window pulled down with no instructions on what to do to get registered in We used the phone in lobby with no answer. Asked for non smoking when reservation was made and was told could not guarantee by lady who took us to our room after I asked her if we could see room first. Was taken to second floor where smoke could be smelled before elevator was opened.Told her allergic and she did not apologize or anything just stated booked and could not put us anywhere else. Customer service was very impersonal and rude.

Room Tip: Beaware no personal customer service.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Value Place Panama City (Callaway)? Share your experiences!