“I had a great room!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Sarasota, Florida
“I had a great room!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Check-in was the quickest & smoothest that I have ever encountered, anywhere. The website said that a microwave oven and refrigerator "can be requested", but I was pleasantly surprised to find that these items were already present when I reached my room. This is not a brand-new establishment, so you should expect some traffic patterns & stains on the carpet, but overall the room was spacious & clean, with all advertised amenities. There was plenty of lighting, a great selection of television programming available, and climate-control worked very well. It was a comfortable, safe room at a reasonable price!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Ms. Lisa,

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review you left with us. I am so delighted to hear our our check-in process was the smoothest you've ever encountered and our amenities were as described. We work very to maintain our property and try our absolute hardest to provide each guest with a comfortable, safe, enjoyable stay. I'm happy we could provide that for you. I hope you come visit us again.
Also, be sure to become a Wyndham Reward Member if you aren't already. It's completely free to join and you can put your points to free nights, accessories or travel-related rewards. As a perk for my loyal reward members, we also bake cookies in the lobby every evening. Be sure to stop in try some, they are great!

Please contact me directly if you have any questions at: daysinnbrooksvillefl@gmail.com

Thanks once again, Ms, Lisa,
Vinnie Sookhoo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Attica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We have stayed here several times and have always found the rooms clean the staff very friendly and the prices very reasonable. For an older motel they keep the grounds up and the rooms clean... The staff is always ready to acommadate should you need assistance..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Ms. Margaret,

I highly appreciate the great review of our motel. We work extremely hard to provide the cleanest and most comfortable experience for our wonderful guests, like you. It's a pleasure having you here with us and do hope you come visit us again in the future. Be sure to ask the staff about being a Wyndham Reward member, if you aren't already as it has great benefits and most of all- it's FREE to join!

Thank you and please contact me with any questions/comments you may have!
Walterboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

When i am in the area ,i always stay at this Days Inn. It is very nice and also close to eating places.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Mr. Jack,

Thanks for the great review of our hotel! I appreciate you being a loyal customer. Be sure, if you aren't already to join Wyndham Rewards, as you can earn points for free nights, merchandise, airline miles and many other things It's all free! Also, I hope you utilize the 10% off at Waffle House with your room key card.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything I can do for you at daysinnbrooksvillefl@gmail.com

Regards,
north miami beach
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Superficially the motel looks fine, new paint on exterior, grounds well taken care of. Interior is extremely clean. Lobby inviting. Our Pet Therapy dogs were admitted properly upon showing certification. However, I had an asthma attack in a King handicap room where the mildew was intolerable. They changed our room to other side of the motel. I asked why it would be any different. He thought it surely would. It was musty and late and we had to be up early. Even though we had a reservation for 2 nights, I explained I could not breathe well and we checked out. Marilyn and Steve who were on duty were helpful and gracious and said they would repot it. I am sorry because we are a Wyndham rewards member and we have family nearby, so it could have been convenient to stay here several times a year.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Gilda,

I thank you for the review of our hotel. I would like to apologize for awful experience you had at our hotel. I am truly sorry for your troubles and what you had to endure. No guest should ever have to go through that. I have addressed the situation to my superiors and we will soon be under renovation. Although you had a not-so-great experience, I am delighted to hear everything else was up to par for you. I also thank you for being a loyal Wyndham Rewards Member. I do hope you can come back and stay with us in the near future and I will do whatever it takes to provide the best experience for you.

If you would like to discuss this matter further or even if there is anything I can help with, you are welcome to contact me at: daysinnbrooksvillefl@gmail.com

Take care and be well,
Vinnie Sookhoo

Been to Days Inn Brooksville? Share your experiences!