“Home away from home.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Hanover
“Home away from home.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Very pleased with amenities as I used the iron, coffee, and refrigerator. Fresh daily toiletries, coffee, tea, pillow case, towels appreciated.
Noise from upper room not welcomed sounding late at night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Vita,

I want to thank you for reviewing our hotel. It means a lot to us to hear the feedback given from our guests. I am very happy to hear you had all the amenities you needed and that our hotel can be your home away from home. I do apologize for the noise you heard on the second floor, I can assure you on your next stay, you will not have any disturbances.

Take care and hope to see you soon,
Vinnie Sookhoo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fort Myers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

An outstanding place to stay for the amount charged. Great location if you are playing golf in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DayInnBrooksvilleFL, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for your review. We also offer golf packages if you are interested.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at the Days Inn in Brooksville FL and had a good experience overall. Now their were a few things that weren't perfect. 1st the tv was only in black & white for all the channels. But, when I told the front desk they were right on it and fixed the issue by bringing in another tv and it was a very clear picture after that issue. They do have the older style tvs but they were adequate. Next issue 2. When i went to take a shower the shower curtain wouldn't stay in place it kept sliding down the curved shower rod so only a small part was covered. I think it was sagging and that's why it wouldn't stay put. The shower part would come on even without it being in shower mode. However, the pressure was good and it was nice and hot. 3)The hairdryer would move around when you used it. It wasn't completely as tight as it could be. My wife did bring her own hair dryer and used hers. Now upon check out I did let them know about these issues and was given an apology. Now to some people this would be the end of the world but to me no big deal. I'm not expecting 5 stars from a place where I was able to use a coupon and paid $44 on the weekend. Now the good things. Pleasant and very helpful staff. The rooms are okay and clean. Newer carpet so not bad. The beds are a bit hard but not bad. I did get a good nights sleep. The wifi was fast enough and a good signal. Plenty of tv channels. Good shower pressure. Excellent pool. Very refreshing. Although we had to get out of the pool fast as a bad thunderstorm rolled in very quickly. Typical Florida weather. Breakfast consisted of some good juice choices, coffee, Make your own waffle's , bagels, toast and cereal. I also think some danish as well. I had a waffle myself and it was okay. Oh almost forgot they do serve popcorn in the lobby in the evenings and it was very good. My family and i had two bags of it. Free USA Today. Also had a micro/fridg in the room. Although the closest Walmart is 11 miles away so if you want to cook your own food make sure you find a grocery store before you stop at this exit. Although they do have a Mc Donald's close by along with Wendy's, Cracker Barrel and a Denny's close by to the hotel. So my overall experience was good and i would have given five stars if those issues I described hadn't happened. But, again the staff was so helpful and pleasant is why I kept it at four stars. I would definitely stay again because of my experience. Although some people will be very picky and complain about everything under the sun this property in my opinion is in okay shape even though it has been around for awhile and I have stayed their in the past before I had my kids and they have kept it up.

Room Tip: If you want to see your car ask for a room where you can see it. Unless you don't mind parking y...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Brooksville. Sorry for any issues you had during your stay. We are alway trying to improve and upgrade our hotel. There is a Winn Dixie located across the street if you need to get any groceries during your next stay. We are glad you enjoyed our many amenities, our staff and of course our free popcorn in the lobby. We hope to see again in the near future.
Hazelwood, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband booked a room with Days Inn during his business trip in Florida. We had to call an outside number that connected us with someone in another country to reserve a fridge and microwave unit for his room. Upon check in...after specifically requesting, due to him travelling for work...they told him they were all out of rooms with fridges. The phone in his room didn't work either. Why does someone have to "request" these items...but upon arrival...nothing. He will be working in Tampa for 2 months..he asked about weekly rates but obviously there's a communication breakdown here. Dumb move Days Inn...You just lost 2 months worth of business from us.

Room Tip: Drive down there to the welcome center before booking here...Online they charge $57 a night...there...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Mcox,

Thanks for the review of our hotel. I do want to apologize for the inconvenience your husband faced while staying with us. We were very limited on microwaves/refrigerators but I have been in the process of getting more throughout our hotel. I hope you and your husband can stay with us again in the future and I will do whatever I can to accommodate your stay.

Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was very satisfied and surprised ("ss") how fantastic the Days Inn Hotel in Brooksville, FL is...Under the very capable direction of Marilyn Diaz & her daughter Monica Diaz you will be welcomed at Days Inn Brooksville and treated as a valued customer and guest! Marilyn & Monica along with Vinnie Sookhoo always go the extra mile for me and I am certain they will make you feel special too!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask Marilyn Diaz for a room with an eastern exposure
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dan The Man!

I would like to thank you for the review you have left with us. I'm very happy you had a "ss" experience here with us. I will surely let Marilyn and Monica (L.) know of the kind words you wrote. It was a pleasure to speak with you and have you as our guest. I also do appreciate the advice you have given me and will surely use it in my future, I hope to see you again very soon.

Vinnie Sookhoo

Been to Days Inn Brooksville? Share your experiences!