“Rooms smell like mold, old and dirty.” 1 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Brooksville to your Saves list
Days Inn Brooksville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6320 Windmere Road, Brooksville, FL 34602   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Hazelwood, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband booked a room with Days Inn during his business trip in Florida. We had to call an outside number that connected us with someone in another country to reserve a fridge and microwave unit for his room. Upon check in...after specifically requesting, due to him travelling for work...they told him they were all out of rooms with fridges. The phone in his room didn't work either. Why does someone have to "request" these items...but upon arrival...nothing. He will be working in Tampa for 2 months..he asked about weekly rates but obviously there's a communication breakdown here. Dumb move Days Inn...You just lost 2 months worth of business from us.

Room Tip: Drive down there to the welcome center before booking here...Online they charge $57 a night...there...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Mcox,

Thanks for the review of our hotel. I do want to apologize for the inconvenience your husband faced while staying with us. We were very limited on microwaves/refrigerators but I have been in the process of getting more throughout our hotel. I hope you and your husband can stay with us again in the future and I will do whatever I can to accommodate your stay.

Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was very satisfied and surprised ("ss") how fantastic the Days Inn Hotel in Brooksville, FL is...Under the very capable direction of Marilyn Diaz & her daughter Monica Diaz you will be welcomed at Days Inn Brooksville and treated as a valued customer and guest! Marilyn & Monica along with Vinnie Sookhoo always go the extra mile for me and I am certain they will make you feel special too!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask Marilyn Diaz for a room with an eastern exposure
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
DayInnBrooksvilleFL, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dan The Man!

I would like to thank you for the review you have left with us. I'm very happy you had a "ss" experience here with us. I will surely let Marilyn and Monica (L.) know of the kind words you wrote. It was a pleasure to speak with you and have you as our guest. I also do appreciate the advice you have given me and will surely use it in my future, I hope to see you again very soon.

Temple Terrace
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is an outside access hotel and with that comes noise. The hotel has upgraded amenities, however the furniture still needs some updating.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hello Ms. Shannon,

Thanks for taking the time to review our property. We will soon be renovating our hotel. I do apologize for all the noise you experienced. I do hope you would choose us again in the future, should you ever be in town.

Regards,
Vinnie Sookhoo

Been to Days Inn Brooksville? Share your experiences!