“Perfect, as usual” 5 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville

Roswell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was on a quick trip to Florida and I wanted a location on the interstate that was close to Tampa. The Brooksville, Florida Days Inn was a great location for me. This Days Inn was very economical, very clean, very comfortable, very safe and close to the Tampa Bay area. The breakfast was good. I will stay here again on future trips. Sean at the front desk was very helpful at check in and he gave me information regarding the travel time to Tampa.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnBrooksville, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I check in on Thursday. The room was ok. Nothing fancy but it was ok. The room smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room.

I'm actually checking out after 2 nights because someone called me at 1:45 am asking me to verify that my room key worked because their system crashed. When I refused to do that the person on the other end asked for my information. I refused and said I'd call them back.

When I called the front office back I was told that no one from the front office had placed any calls to the room. No one knows who the mystery caller was.

I paid for 7 nights, but they can keep the extra money because its not worth my safety!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 stars
DaysInnBrooksville, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are very sorry that you received a prank phone call that ruined your stay. Unfortunately we could not prevent the prank phone call. Our guests safety is very important to us and we have never had any issues in the past. Again we are sorry and hope that we will see you again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooksville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooksville
Quality Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Brooksville West
Hampton Inn Brooksville / Dade City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brooksville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee

Been to Days Inn Brooksville? Share your experiences!