“Weekend Getaway” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Brooksville to your Saves list
Days Inn Brooksville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6320 Windmere Road, Brooksville, FL 34602   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I check in on Thursday. The room was ok. Nothing fancy but it was ok. The room smelled like smoke even though it was a non-smoking room.

I'm actually checking out after 2 nights because someone called me at 1:45 am asking me to verify that my room key worked because their system crashed. When I refused to do that the person on the other end asked for my information. I refused and said I'd call them back.

When I called the front office back I was told that no one from the front office had placed any calls to the room. No one knows who the mystery caller was.

I paid for 7 nights, but they can keep the extra money because its not worth my safety!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013
DaysInnBrooksville, General Manager at Days Inn Brooksville, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are very sorry that you received a prank phone call that ruined your stay. Unfortunately we could not prevent the prank phone call. Our guests safety is very important to us and we have never had any issues in the past. Again we are sorry and hope that we will see you again in the future.

Been to Days Inn Brooksville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Brooksville

Address: 6320 Windmere Road, Brooksville, FL 34602
Location: United States > Florida > Brooksville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Brooksville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Brooksville 2*
5 SUNBURST RATING CHAIRMANS AWARD WINNER FOR 2009.We offer an exterior modern hotel, award winning service and a 24 hour Denny's Restaurant on property. For both the business and leisure traveler,Days Inn Brooksville offers quality accomodations at affordable prices. Our friendly staff is dedicated to servicing your every need. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Brooksville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Brooksville Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Brooksville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.