“BUSY PLACE, GOOD FOOD” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 103 Restaurants in Brooksville
Tampa, FL
“BUSY PLACE, GOOD FOOD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Looking for a central place for a quick family get together. Saw that they took reservations and called. Glad I did, we arrived and our table was waiting. The place was full. food was very good. We had Chix marsala, veal marsala, spag w/sausage and spag w/clams. And the garlic knots. Everything was very good. Server was very pleasant, but she seemed to disappear at times. Could have been our fault, we didn't inform her we were in a bit of a rush. Would probably go there again if in the area, just not on a Sat. night..

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great New York Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We go to this restaurant every time we are in Brooksville. They have the best New York style pizza without having to be in New York. I tell myself that I'm going to try something else off their menu but I love the pizza so much I never have. My sister-in-law tells me that the other Italian items are wonderful, so one day I'll have to break with the pizza and try other things. We usually get their wings, too, with the sauce on the side, since some of us don't like sauce on our wings and I love their wings, too. But their New York style cheese pizza is heaven. It is a highlight of our visit to Brooksville.

• Visited November 2013