“What's going on? A sudden decline in food is so unexpected.” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 103 Restaurants in Brooksville
Cuisines: American
“What's going on? A sudden decline in food is so unexpected.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

The food came out cold and looked like it was served out of a buffet tray. Nothing was fresh or seasoned well. There was a congealed layer on the top of the potatoes and gravy. Certainly not the usual fantastic quality and taste we expect from Cracker Barrel. Not sure why the decline and we hope it's just bad management and can be corrected. Even the waitstaff was grumpy and not their usual cheerful selves. Hope it improves.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Leesburg, Florida
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The server was excellent and came back to the table several times. We have eaten at this restaurant several times and the food and service were very good

Visited October 2013
Port Richey, Florida
“Another Great in the chain of Cracker Barrels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

As usual this Cracker Barrel like others is top notch. They all seem to follow the same pattern and the food and service are always good. Great stop for families or a pair. Their daily specials are truly special. The service is good, prices vary, portions generous. The store is good for all. Travelers should stop in at these along the highway. We now have a local in town Cracker Barrel now also. I guess they realized local didn't want to drive to the interstates for a meal. This is a great restaurant for a home type cooked meal.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Thursdays are a given!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband loves the turkey special on Thursdays. I love the pecan pancakes! The service is always friendly and the store is amazing - all the old candies from when I was a kid and I'm 61!

Visited April 2013
Spring Hill, Florida
“the first time I ever ate at a Cracker Barrel was in 1988. N.C. coming back from N.Y.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

I love the place. My husband pushes me through the Country Store. It is like eating my Grandmother's food. I loved the fried apples. And have bought several things from the Country store. Now they are all over the place. You don't have to travel along the interstate to eat at the Cracker Barrel any more. Now I can eat that Cracker Barrel any time I want. Only my husband says I have to leave my debt card in the car now. And only use cash.

Visited May 2013