“Never disappointing!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: (352) 597-9805
Clearwater, Florida
“Never disappointing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

The quality of the meals is consistent. The only downside is the wait to be seated. But if you can find a place in the bar area, the experience is just the same. My veal picatta was great!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Detroit, Michigan
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

The best chicken marsala with large amount of mushrooms.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“One word: Slacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

My husband and I have eaten at many Carrabbas over the past five years and this location used to be one of our favorites. The staff was spot on, the food amazing, but after our recent trip, never again will we dine here. Though I am not particular about food or restaurants, cleanliness is something I demand. After my husband sat waiting for the croutons for his salad for ten min(which he never got) I looked at the plate and ran my finger through a line of food stuck around the edge of the plate. It was almost covered by the salad which grossed me out even more that our fresh food was touching the gross food stuck to the plate.
This restaurant is obviously slacking in staff. From the dishwashers that didn't do their job correctly to the cook that was too lazy to send the dirty plate back and grab a new one to our server who admittedly was flaking out. The managers must not be doing their job and supervising either. I will continue to go to Carrabbas but this location, NEVER AGAIN

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

on a busy night. Pleanty of drink specials on Wednesday. Service was prompt and the food was good.

Visited November 2011
Ledyard, Connecticut
“Awful disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

If you think this is food you need to get a taste bud implant. Its a chain, a terrible chain with blah indescribable food. If this is your idea of Italian food you know nothing at all. My family took me here but I'll never return. Support locaL BUSINESSES and while improving your health-STAY AWAY FROM CHAINS.

• Visited November 2011