“Great place for delicious sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 269 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: Japanese
“Great place for delicious sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten sushi at quite a few places,and in our area this by far is the best.The fried sushi is amazing! The clear soup and hibachi were good,but the rice and steak were a little bland When we went. I will definitely stick to the salad and sushi next time as they are absolutely delicious. Our waiter was very courteous and helpful.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is the first sushi restaurant I've tried since moving to the Tampa area, and I was very happy with it! I ordered sushi take-out, and it was excellent. I also thought the prices were very good for the sushi rolls. The restaurant looked very nice inside, next time I will definitely dine in.

• Visited April 2013
Brandon, Florida, United States
“great sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

my husband and i love this place. we always order way too much but we have favorites that we can't not get. the double J is our new found favorite roll!!

we love they are open late and service is always very good. if you go after the dinner rush there is never a wait.

• Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida
“$4-5 sushi rolls for lunch on weekdays!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Soooo gooooood, and soooo cheap for lunch. Dinner pricing is about average...but what a steal if you can make it there for lunch. 2 people, 4-5 rolls and having a delicious sushi lunch for $20...can't go wrong!

• Visited March 2013
“Best in Brandon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Brandon. This restaurant has become one of our family's favorite places to eat sushi. To name a few tasted, tried and too good..the Waikiki roll, the Hell roll (for the spicy lover), the Double J and the Volcano roll. On the menu, the Stuffed Grouper is my favorite dish. The Saki is also tasty (although I've had to acquire the taste).. Two thumbs up!