Great location. Right off I75 and right next door to the mall. Plenty of places to eat obviously. Hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. We signed up for the free perks program and b/c of that, they gave us a bottle of water and a snack upon check in. On the bottle of water there was also a coupon for another free drink or snack. Decent little perk for free! The room was modern and spacious. The bed was pretty comfortable. We only spent 1 night here since we were attending a concert in Tampa. I would definitely stay here again. Only downside was the parking lot. When we came back around 1 a.m. there were hardly any spots, and the spots that were open were next to jerks that didn't know how to park. The hotel's shuttle was also parked horizontal over 3 spaces..nice. Other than that, this place was pretty solid!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon is pleased to announce their “Grand Re-Opening”. This corporate and government, business based hotel has just completed a full renovation on all areas, inside and out, floor to ceiling. Everything is brand new, modern and beautiful, ripe and ready to ensure the guests staying there will have a successful and profitable visit to the Brandon-Tampa area. The Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon started with their hotel rooms adding a fresh, new look and replaced the carpet, bathroom tile, counter tops and fixtures, as well as the bedding. They have also re-painted and added mini refrigerators and microwaves to all the rooms. Along with renovating the rooms the guests hallways have received new carpet, wall paper and light fixtures. Not stopping there, the Holiday Inn Express also renovated all of their public areas including their lobby, breakfast room, public restrooms, meeting rooms and pool area. The lobby and breakfast area have received new tile, wallpaper and paint, new furniture and layout. Walls have been removed to open the two spaces and provide guests relaxing in the lobby and breakfast room a beautiful view of our courtyard and lake. The meeting rooms have been given an upscale design with deep reds and blues, new carpet and new granite counter tops. Just outside Tampa’s city limits in Brandon, Fl we are close to all of areas points of interest and attractions. We are located 1/2 miles to I-75, 3 miles to I-4 & the ICE Sports Forum, 9 miles to USA BMX Riverview, 5 miles to JC Handly Sports Complex & Brandon Sports Aquatic Center, 7 miles to Hard Rock Casino, 5 Miles to the Florida State Fairgrounds & 1-800AskGary Amphitheater, 10 miles to the Tampa Convention Center, 15 miles to Busch Gardens, 12 miles to Raymond James Stadium & 18 miles to the Tampa Airport (TPA). Whether you are visiting for business, in town for a concert, going to the parks, or visiting family and friends we are the place to stay. We are also within 1/4 mile (walking distance) to the AMC Theater, Grand Regency Shopping Plaza, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, & the Westfield Mall which hosts 157 stores and 6 restaurants. Our hotel offers rooms with two double beds and rooms with single king beds. We also have a complete interior corridor building, lakeside outdoor pool & courtyard, fitness center, on-site laundry facilities, free hot breakfast, free WIFI, meeting room rental, free daily parking & free daily housekeeping. Unlike other hotels the area, our hotel lets you "Stay Smart" with a name you can trust at a price you can afford. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa-Brandon Hotel Brandon
- Holiday Inn Brandon
- Holiday Inn Express Brandon
- Brandon Holiday Inn