“Over Fourteen years of being a special guest at Brandon Hooters!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Valrico, Florida
“Over Fourteen years of being a special guest at Brandon Hooters!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have never had a complaint to any Hooters Girl at all after over fourteen years as a Hooters guest, I always get what I wanted and prepared correctly, if not I tell the Hooter girl to look at it. The Hooter girls know me and tell the cooks you better prepare our guest what he wants! {that's me} Also I have always treated a Brandon Hooters Girl liked an everyday pageant winner and make them feel special! My favorite is the clam chowder, my personal favorite is the $5.99 lunch specials! I always comes to Brandon Hooters to make every Hooters Girl feel good and proud to be the very best!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Brandon, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Hi!

I love your enthusiasm for our girls! Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. It's great to hear that you're such a loyal customer. Can't wait to see you again!

Take care.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Nasty smell”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

On entering Hooters whats the fisrt thing you notice..... thats right its the smell. What on earth is that all about it hums. Does it go away.... no it just lingers in the background occassionally making an appearance.

Now anyone going to Hooters knows what the score is when it comes to food, so do not be suprised by the choice on the menu.

Had a burger and fries, bit into burger and the grease fell out - really appetising. But it is what it is. Service is OK, not bad, not outstanding.

At the end of the day it delivers what it sys on the tin, its just that smell that moves the score from average to poor.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Brandon, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear about the strange smell you mentioned, but we'll pay attention to that. We hope you give us another chance, take care! :)
Tampa, Florida
“The Food Was Good But The Service Was Lukewarm!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We had an early lunch so it was not crowded yet. A bunch of Hooters girls were standing at the entrance when we came in and when we left.
I had some Fish and chips (deep fried battered cod and I chose tater tots instead of French fries). The fish and tater tots were good. My husband started with a bowl of chile but it had a burnt taste to it so he sent it back. He ordered something else. He, also, ordered tater tots with bacon bits, green onions and sour cream. He said that was good. We had to ask another waitress twice to get our waitress, Ciera. Since she was not that busy, we expected her to be more attentive to the customers but she was not.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We take all feedback into account so we'll be sure to note the concerns you raised. We hope to see you again soon!
columbus, ohio
“Great wings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great wings and we had good service and was greeted and seated immediately. The food came out shortly after ordering and was hot and fresh. Will definitely return when visiting Tampa/Brandon.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Brandon, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Don't be a stranger! ;)
Marshfield, Massachusetts
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Can't beat the wings here. A must stop when ever in Florida! Staff always friendly and you can always count on your meal being consistent from one to another..

Visited November 2012
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Brandon, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoy the food and hanging out with our staff. Don't be a stranger! ;)