“My Favorite Pub” 5 of 5 stars

+1 813-684-2600
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 17 things to do in Brandon
More attraction details
Owner description: An Irish Pub is not just a bar or a restaurant. In Ireland, the pub is the heart of the Social Life. It is a community gathering place for friends and musicians. A true Irish Pub is distinguished by its "Craic" an Irish term meaning a combination of the music, the drink, the conversations and the spirit of the surroundings. O'Toole's is our piece of Ireland on route 60 in Brandon, FL. It's the perfect meeting place to enjoy good conversation, live entertainment, excellent food and, of course, a perfectly poured pint of Guinness!
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“My Favorite Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I realized after reviewing another pub out of state that I had never reviewed O'Tooles, which is WAY better than that one was so here I go. I have been here several times over the last couple years and have NEVER had bad food, and only once questionable service. Everything is always great. The fish and chips are excellent and the Irish breakfast served Sundays is something to be reckoned with! Burgers also phenomenal... Irish stew also great... onion rings great. If you like good beer, good food, and pubs definitely go here. If you don't like those things... I can't help you.

Visited February 2014

Brandon, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We have visited O'Tooles several times in the past and the food was good (not exceptional) and the place was comfortable. Although they claimed at the time the food was homemade fresh daily I had my doubts but that's just me.
Since then they have re-model, and it has become a very uncomfortable place, and the food has suffered we all had the same dishes we ordered in the past and all indicated it was not as good, my main dish was cold on the outside and hot on the inside (microwave) as was the bread pudding I had for desert. I could tell something was amiss when we entered because the place was almost empty inside which was unusual in the past!
May try again but not anytime soon.

Visited April 2013