“Just Ok” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Brandon
More attraction details
Owner description: An Irish Pub is not just a bar or a restaurant. In Ireland, the pub is the heart of the Social Life. It is a community gathering place for friends and musicians. A true Irish Pub is distinguished by its "Craic" an Irish term meaning a combination of the music, the drink, the conversations and the spirit of the surroundings. O'Toole's is our piece of Ireland on route 60 in Brandon, FL. It's the perfect meeting place to enjoy good conversation, live entertainment, excellent food and, of course, a perfectly poured pint of Guinness!
Brandon, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We have visited O'Tooles several times in the past and the food was good (not exceptional) and the place was comfortable. Although they claimed at the time the food was homemade fresh daily I had my doubts but that's just me.
Since then they have re-model, and it has become a very uncomfortable place, and the food has suffered we all had the same dishes we ordered in the past and all indicated it was not as good, my main dish was cold on the outside and hot on the inside (microwave) as was the bread pudding I had for desert. I could tell something was amiss when we entered because the place was almost empty inside which was unusual in the past!
May try again but not anytime soon.

Visited April 2013