“A Great Choice” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida
“A Great Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Thus is one of our Brandon favorites. The food is always excellent and the service is attentive. Don't let it's location fool you. When you walk inside you'll be pleasantly surprised and there isn't a single bad choice on the menu. We love their steamed dumplings, chicken rice soup, basil grouper, just to name a few. The whole snapper is delicious (be hungry or ready to share, it's a lot if food), the pad Thai yummmmm, the volcano shrimp (sweet chili) spicy and wonderful. So many great choices.

• Visited May 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Best Thai food in Brandon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Looks can be so deceiving. From the outside it looks plain, nestled into a strip mall surrounded by fast food places. But when you step inside, the decor is wonderful. The wait staff is usually dressed in traditional Thai clothing, and they are always very attentive. The food is great. I've been many times, and have never been disappointed. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2013
Boston
“Taste of Thia in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

WOW what can I say about the delicious food and service at Jasmine Thia in Brandon Florida!!!
My boyfriend and I were visiting my brother who lives in the area, and we wanted something different. My brother suggested Jasmine Thai, it is one of his favorites, and now I know why!!!

I had the yellow curry, and nearly swooned with happiness at my first bite!! I wish they had a sister restaurant near Boston !!! Can not wait to go back !!

• Visited April 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
“One short word, amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had the wonderful opportunity to sample this amazing quite authentic Thai place. I can't say enough good. Everything from the ambience, to the wait staff in authentic garb, to the intricately carved tables was just an amazing experience. And the food was hands down the best Thai that either of us has ever tasted. And that's saying a lot because my wife lived in Bangkok and we have eaten at many Thai places here as well. I hope if you try this place your experience will be as great as ours was!

• Visited April 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Greatest of Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We have tried the rest and this is the BEST. Atmosphere is wonderful and the food is better. The entire restaurant is spotless and the servers are very pleasant. The seafood and the Red Snapper is alway prepared perfectly, never dried out or disappointing. If you ask for a Thai dish not on the menu, no problem. Enjoy the soups, they are all excellent. Don't forget to asked for the spice tray, and kick it up a notch!

• Visited March 2013