“Great place for lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Georgetown, Guyana
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Went in completely blind without knowing what to expect and what a great surprise!!! Had a pretty good Italian feel. Service was good and the crayons at the table were fun. The wine list was extraordinary and we settled in well. Appetizers were amazing!!! The grilled feta was divine. Good bread, too. The actual dinners were ok. I had a mixed platter which was plentiful and the pasta dish my girlfriend had, was spiced a little differntly, but still good. The overall experience totally made it worth while. We loved it and would go back in a heartbeat. Maybe for dinner it fills up a bit more and I can see it being quite busy with families and such.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Italian in Tampa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good tasty with oversized portions and excellent service.
You may have to wait as usually crowed but once seated noise is not an issue

Visited February 2013
Cordova, Tennessee
“Excellent food but a little slow on the service once it started getting busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Visiting friends in the area and decided to have dinner there. So with 3 boys in tow we hit it up at 5:30...the server was great with the boys giving them extra menus to color on as well as the paper covering on the table, which I have found to be great with the kids. The food came out and the server continued to be gracious and attentive until it got busy. My friend had to place a to go order for a salad. It seemed like it took 30 minutes for the kitchen to make it. Food was great but if it gets busy, expect service to slide.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dubuque, Iowa
“Excellent Gluten Free”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Nice atmosphere, great gluten free and friendly server :) Took children and worked out fine, they have a rainbow of crayolas!

Visited May 2013
Rivervie
“What Happened?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I used to love the ambiance at Macaroni Grill, and this location was no different. But it has been going down hill. Tonight I decided to give it a final shot and wish I hadn't. Macaroni Grill must be pinching pennies, because it shows, beginning with mismatched uniforms (jeans), dirty glassware, to the listless wait staff. We used to get pesto in olive oil with our bread, tonight we got pepper. No freshly grated cheese with our pasta either. I believe I saw a manager on the floor, but he did not bother to stop by the table to check in with us or any other guest that I noticed. This Macaroni Grill has lost its charm and eye for details - and this customer.

• Visited April 2013