“Just had a wonderful meal and dinning experience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Temple Terrace, Florida
“Just had a wonderful meal and dinning experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

We were at Angelina's about two hours ago. The veal parmesan was excellent. Salads were crisp. Service was excellent. The decor and atmosphere were pleasant. The piano playing was a nice touch. I knew 99and 44/100 percent of the songs. I had not been to Angelina's since last year. We just arrived in Florida for the winter. My sister said they were in a new location. Very nice and excellent service and food. Will be going back. EAG

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lithia, Florida
“Seriously? Way too expensive!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Another Brandon eatery who states they are upscale...you just have to look at the owner, a guy who dresses like he buys clothes at Guido the Mob consignment shop. How could anyone take this eatery seriously. If you want a good pizza, stick with Carrabas, they at least don't overcharge me for a 9", and then on top of that charge me an extra $7.00 to share it with my husband. The crust is good...cheese not so good...and the sauce tastes like they added garlic to tomato sauce and thats it. If you want a salad, better make sure you want a bottle, and I mean a bottle, of salad dressing to go on top of that. Nothing like a good drowned salad for dinner. I sent it back. My family had two 9"pizza's and 2 drinks, the bill was almost $40.00 bucks. Way too much for pizza's! This was our first and last time to this "upscale" eatery.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Valrico, Florida
“I love Angelina's! The best place for Italian food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

We have been going to Angelina's for years now. We love everything about it. They have the best salad dressing in the world. Also love the bread and sauce, great to munch on while waiting for our dinner. I never had a meal that I didn't like. I am waiting patiently for them to reopen on Lithia pincrest . Please hurry I need my Angelina's fix now.

• Visited April 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
lakeland, fl
“Angelina's is closed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

Angelina's was our favorite Italian restaurant - our go-to place in Brandon (we live in Lakeland, about a 30 minute drive). We've gone there for the last 10 years and, sadly, the last time we went in June, it was horrible. The service was terrible, the food was awful -- definitely not up to our usual experience at this restaurant. It's so sad that this restaurant has gone so downhill. I received an email from restaurant.com today informing me that the restaurant had closed and to turn in my gift certificate for another restaurant. What a shame!

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Go elsewhere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2011

Never many cars in front, but decided to give it a try. I called ahead of time for a pick up order. 45 minutes later, they still had not begun to make it. Only one table had customers. The pizza was hardly cooked in the middle. The taste was not worth the wait. The decor looked as though it had not been redone on the last 15 years. Wait staff was not apologetic to my extra waiting time. Will not visit there again.

• Visited April 2010