“Very nice seats” 4 of 5 stars

Hartford, Alabama
27 attraction reviews
“Very nice seats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

So first off I didn't know this until I bought tickets you actually get to pick were you sit. I thought that was so cool bc you didn't have to arrive early to get a decent seat. The only complaint I had was the volume. The movie was very loud like a rock concert and I still have most of my hearing and I'm trying g to keep it that way. The seats were awesome and they wasn't packed in tightly like most places trying to fit in has many humans as they can.

Tampa, Fl
7 attraction reviews
“Typical multiplex”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Lots of choices of movies and times. Seats are comfy and tiered for the most part. Nice to have the option of a cocktail with your popcorn! Only complaint is that loud audio from action flicks in adjoining viewing rooms can be heard. Staff are pleasant.

Visited April 2014
Valrico, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

This is my regular movie theater, so my expperience is always good. Also, you can reserve your seat before you go. I just think price for ticket and food are a little expensive. Other than that I think is great.

Visited April 2014
“Nice Movie Theater”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Very nice theater. I go there often. The price is lower for the morning shows. I like the fact that you can now choose your seat location. Go see a movie!!

Visited May 2014
Brandon, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“More choices than you need to know”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Let most theaters now, busy, loud and crowded. But if you go during the week before noon, great time, better prices. Very up to date with all the new concession offerings and plenty of bathrooms.

Visited May 2014