“Best Mall Fast Type Food--Great Fries” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #73 of 269 Restaurants in Brandon
Cuisines: American
“Best Mall Fast Type Food--Great Fries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

For a burger place at the mall this place is hard to beat. I see others posted the burgers are not big--the wife and I split one and had plenty, so not sure about that? The fries are grey, and all you want--they keep bringing em, and fair prices, especially considering its at the mall.

Visited October 2013

Parrish, Florida
“Good Onion Rings!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Recently while visiting the area my family and I stopped into RR. Good burgers , Great rings. The service was excellent, which was provided by San. Fran. Amber. She was able to make suggestions and made us feel like we had been there before. This was a Very Nice experience.

Valrico, Florida, USA
“Awesome burgers and great gluten free bun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've been here a few times now and I really enjoy the place. Their gluten free bun is the closest thing to real bread I've ever found and is worth the extra dollar. They will make sure your fries are cooked in a separate deep fryer as well. Always fast service and friendly staff.

Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Everything!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I am a big Red Robin fan, so it's hard to identify any issues. Everything was excellent! Server was excellent and helped me and my guest decide on our dinner selection.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Good food and poor service !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We hit the Red Robin at the Brandon Mall every few months but the time in between our visits is growing because of the very slow service. People that dine at the mall want to be in and out in a timely fashion and that has not been the case the last several visits. The staff is friendly and the food good but it's a huge turn off to sit and wait with three hungry teens.

• Visited August 2013