“Fun Dinner Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Fun Dinner Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I brought my in-laws here as a gift. We had such a nice time! Chef Barb was cooking a Steakhouse menu and everything was delicious. We had crab cakes, brussel sprounts, mashed potatoes, steak, and carrot cake (to die for). We sat right at the bar and could watch her prep and cook everything. There are cameras on as well so you can watch the TV screens to get a better view. The chef had severeal volunteers helping cook and serve. They serve beer and wine as well.

The store itself it filled with fun gadgets and cooking accessories and wine. It was a great expereience and we will definately be back to try other menus and chefs!

Visited June 2014

Lakeland, Florida
78 attraction reviews
“Good food and lots of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a very large kitchen store that also has a trained chef co owner who does some of the cooking classes. On a recent Saturday wife and I joined a large group for a demo class on steakhouse fare. The place does both hands on and demo classes. Because of the group size we got to watch, pepper Dave with questions and eat the stuff he prepared and explained. Dave is a hoot and irreverent as all get out. For $55 a head we got a decent house wine. Blue cheese wedge salad, NY strip with twice baked and asparagus. He finished with a hot nut brownie desert topped with a salted caramel sauce. The store has everything for a kitchen and worth a visit.
But if you want to have some fun one of Dave's classes is better than many dinner theaters we have done. The food is way way better and the comedy is entertaining.
If you found this review helpful please click below.

Largo, Florida
12 attraction reviews
“What fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I attended a cooking class recently as part of my birthday "it's all about me" weekend. We learned many tips and had a lovely time. Chef Dave is very personable and funny, and he makes you feel comfortable even when you feel awkward. Now my husband says he feels inspired to cook some more, which is the best birthday present that I could get! We'll be back!

Here's a tip - register for your class early for a better seat.

Visited August 2013
12 attraction reviews
“Fun and educational....love Chef Dave and his team!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

One of our favorites has become cooking classes at the Rolling Pin! It is a great way to spend an evening, not only do we get tips on cooking but wonderful food, wine and lots of laughs! Once a month they have date nights with themes...we have done several of these classes and always have such a good time. This year they have brought in lots of chefs from the Food Network. What a treat to have in Brandon, Florida.

Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“Bridal Shower”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went for a g/fs bridal shower over the past weekend and had a blast. We are already planning a couples date night to go back! There were 15 girls so to keep that many organized and on task Chef Dave was great! Food was delicious and I picked up on quite a few new skills! Can't wait to go back with my other half!

Visited July 2013