“WONDERFUL WONDERFUL Hotel, can't wait to stay there again!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - Brandon

You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - Brandon to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - Brandon
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   330 Grand Regency Blvd, Brandon, FL 33510 (Formerly Homestead Tampa / Brandon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Brandon
Jacksonville, Florida
“WONDERFUL WONDERFUL Hotel, can't wait to stay there again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I'm from Jacksonville, FL and went down to Tampa to visit some friends and family members. I was intrigued by the commercials on TV about Extended Stay America so I booked a 2 night stay at the hotel. I was immediately hooked! The check in was super fast, the staff was very friendly, the room was perrrrfect!! Ohhh and that "kitchen kitchen"!! was an awesome touch!! The room was very clean, shower water faucets worked great, loved the little dining table, the bed was nice and firm, the flat screen tv, the AC unit worked perfectly. Called the front desk cause I didn't quite understand how to make the WiFi work and she offered for me to bring my laptop and she would set it up for me!! That was awesome! I will DEFINITELY stay there again!!! Nice, quiet, just AWESOME!! LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!!! Thumbs up! Waaaaaayyyyyyy Up!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Brandon, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
We read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel. We truly appreciate your comments regarding the great hospitality given to you during your stay. We are also glad that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room and your fully equipped kitchen. Your review reflects the kind of stay we advertise and strive to accomplish for each one of our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Dirty, dirty, dirty!!!! Cockroaches!!!!! Stay away!!!

Upon reservation, wasn't told there wasn't a pool even though was told stay was for me and 10 yr. old child after spending day at Busch Gardens.

My daughter used bathroom the next morning and ran out screaming because she saw a live cockroach in the bathtub. Dirty, gross and disgusting!

• Stayed July 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Brandon, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to our attention and we wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The situation you described regarding the pests in your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. We will be contacting our pest control provider to address the issue in your room.

We continuously work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you contact us directly at 813-643-5900, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Saint Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Area was great. Room was average and clean. However, there was a major problem. There appeared to be some type of water pressure problem and when someone is one of the rooms around us took a shower it sound like a jack hammer. Asked to be moved to another first floor run (there were several available in the building across from us but the desk clerk refused. She offered us the room above the one we were end but could not assure if we would have the same problem. She also shared with us that they were aware of the noise. If this is so the. Why on earth would you subject your guest to this. Desk clerk appear not be concern with our problem.

Email the general manager and included the video I made with the sound. Also plan to email the Extend Stay headquarters and share the video with them as well.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 218. When someone in one of the rooms around this room takes a shower it sou...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I called your hotel so I could request a photo of your ADA roll in shower so that I can ensure that it is usable for my husband who's confined to a wheelchair.

Eleanor who answered the phone didn't seem willing to fulfill my small request. All I was told is that the rooms are occupied, they couldn't take a photo and the only photos available are online. I expressed that we are not coming for a month and would like to have the photo, but she seemed unwilling to help. I told her that she didn't seem very accommodating so I would call another hotel and she just hung up. If that's any indicator of how we would be treated as guests, no thank you. I called the Residence Inn & Suites and they were very helpful.

Nice customer service!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Brandon, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not fulfilling your request due to occupancy of that specific room type. In order for us to protect the privacy of our guests, we cannot take photos of an occupied room. Please be sure that the next time we encounter such an issue, we will try our best to find a solution that satisfies your needs. We will be working with our staff to ensure that they are providing each guest with the superior service they deserve.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at bnd@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with better customer service the next time you need assistance.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The newly remodeled rooms were nice and comfortable and have a kitchenette which is great with kids. The location is EXCELLENT if you are visiting the area, safe and lots and lots of stores, food, entertainment nearby. The front desk was wonderful. We didn't realize we had a broken microwave until we were settled in and it was disappointing as I brought food, but for the great rate we got online for this hotel it was a excellent value compared to the hotels around it, we even added a night to our stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Brandon, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
The team and I appreciate your wonderful review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our newly renovated rooms. It is great to know that you found our hotel satisfactory in all aspects. Also, we are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the location and that you were able to take advantage of the great places to see. Please accept our apologies that your microwave did not work. I will be meeting with our maintenance staff to ensure this does not continue in the future. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Asheville, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I made a reservation at this hotel 1 month in advance. We needed a specific size room. Upon arrival we were told the size room we requested was not available, but a smaller one was. The desk clerk kept going behind the wall to talk to someone else when we expressed our displeasure, that someone never came out to speak directly to us. When we asked why our room was not available we were told that they had over booked. We cancelled our reservation and left. Very disappointed in the way the whole thing was handled. Will never book with this hotel chain again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Brandon, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Brenda - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the booking issues that you experienced during the check-in process. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our reservations policy to ensure your experience is not repeated. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at, bnd@extendedstay.com.

Again, thank you for the comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Good place compared to the places around here when i called and asked for a room the service desk suggested to go inline to book and saved alot of money doing that much appreciated rooms clean pretty big overall good stay only thing i could see is for the smokers room they leave the room open and we had alot of live bugs in our room no big deal but like i said overall good stay

• Stayed May 2014
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Brandon, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Brandon – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - Brandon? Share your experiences!