“Roach motel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Tampa

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Brandon
InTown Suites Tampa
You added InTown Suites Tampa to your Saves list
8207 East Adamo Drive, Brandon, FL 33619   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Brandon
tampa
“Roach motel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

This place is roach infested and when I informed management they switched my room thinking that would help but that room had bigger roaches! Once again informed management and they told me they don't have a roach problem as if I was seeing things or brought them myself...called corporate no response! No way will I stay here again very unprofessional unsanitary and inconvenient...I suggest u stay far away from this roach motel...

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Summerville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stayed at the In Town Suites for the month of January (transiting out of the area for a job). Andrea the manager was very helpful and friendly - check in was a breeze. I had a good room on one of the alcoves - so not in the main hallway/walkway. The room itself met the intent - all I was looking for was a bed, bathroom and small kitchen. The appliances are a bit dated - but they did the job of keeping my food cold in the fridge and hot in the microwave. The room was very clean and the bed was fairly comfortable. The pillows weren't the greatest - they are OK - but if you can bring your own pillow that may be better. The bathroom was fine - the shower had good water pressure and the toilet flushed just fine. The TV channel selection is amazing - all your local shows, plus Showtime and more... the WiFi is very slow. Don't expect to be streaming any videos - but basic web surfing is OK.

During my stay - I had two minor issues that were fixed immediately. The air-conditioner/heating unit in the room would only blow cool air and we had a few cold nights. I called them and it was fixed immediately. Also - for some odd reason the fire alarm would randomly beep (even after I changed out the battery) -- but again - one call to the front desk and it was taken care off promptly.

Overall - it was a great stay -- and you cannot beat the price. Keep in mind - as the website says - this is an efficiency apartment. So - don't expect daily room service -- if you want that stay at a more expensive hotel. I personally brought my own towel and stopped at Walmart to grab some toilet paper, paper plates and plastic silverware. Again - you get what you pay for... if you want daily service, etc. - you will need to stay some place else. I was perfectly fine paying a low price and taking care of that minor stuff myself.

Room Tip: Try to get a room not in the main hallway - I found it peaceful in one of the corner alcoves.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

the company i work for booked this place for us the last week in September 2013. needless to say we staid a whopping 15-20 min till i said the hell with this ill pay for somewhere s else. i had a headache within 5 min from what i think may have been black mold or what ever the hell that smell was in that room. maybe they bug bombed it right before we got there dunno but if that was the case it did not work. within 10 min we seen at least 6 roaches on the bed in the drawers floor they were all over just nasty nasty. so before we left i called the desk an asked to be moved cause the smell an bugs to be told he could not do anything we would have to speak to management in the am an would have to deal with it for night. F*** ya'll i grabbed my stuff an found a new hotel for the week.

Room Tip: motel 6 down the road was way cleaner
Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to InTown Suites Tampa? Share your experiences!