These bungalows are the perfect place to stay with or without children! Being right on the beach you can enjoy the beautiful Gulf of Mexico everyday and have a repreave from the hot Florida sun. The bungalows have full kitchens so you can save a ton of money on eating out. They have lounge chairs with umbrellas right on the beach and a peaceful courtyard to sit and view the beauty of the gulf. There are also plenty of places to go out to eat like Maria's or gulf drive cafe for breakfast, and the bridge tender, kokonut hut or Mr. Bones for lunch or dinner. Anna Maria Island is so charming and Bungalow Beach Resort is an amazing place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a bygone era, the Bungalow Beach Resort has much to offer those seeking Anna Maria Island’s Premier Gulf Front Resort accommodations. Our gracious rejuvinated classic 1930′s island style resort is nestled amongst the white sand dunes, sea oats and swaying coconut palms of Anna Maria Island. Escape to our private beach area. Relax upon lounge chairs with umbrellas provided for your comfort. Enjoy the Aqua blue surf and refreshing tropical breezes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bungalow Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalow Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Hotel Beach
- Bungalow Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL