My husband and I recently stayed here a week to excape the cold weather in North Alabama. It was such a relaxing place to stay. Exotic palms and foliage, Hibiscus bushes and trees, Mammy Crotons, Petit Pink Oleanders and seasonal flowers give this resort a tropical, Caribbean atmosphere. I loved the trail right out the back door of our little white bungalow that led through the elegantly manicured grounds to a private beach. We spent warm, sunny days listening to the mesmerizing sounds of the waves while relaxing on lounge chairs with umbrellas provided by the resort.
The charming cedar bungalows are actually former army barracks that were renovated and transformed into a romantic little getaway that preserves its 1930s clapboard construction and old Florida island charm. Each bungalow has either a mini-bar kitchenette, efficiency, full or gourmet kitchen. The white and beige interiors convince you immediately that the place is impeccably clean and fresh. There is a cabana area for entertaining and two grills in the courtyard for grilling up steaks, fish and more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of a bygone era, the Bungalow Beach Resort has much to offer those seeking Anna Maria Island’s Premier Gulf Front Resort accommodations. Our gracious rejuvinated classic 1930′s island style resort is nestled amongst the white sand dunes, sea oats and swaying coconut palms of Anna Maria Island. Escape to our private beach area. Relax upon lounge chairs with umbrellas provided for your comfort. Enjoy the Aqua blue surf and refreshing tropical breezes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bungalow Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalow Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Hotel Beach
- Bungalow Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL