We spent our Memorial Day weekend at Club Bamboo and loved it. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was a little dated but clean and equipped with everything we needed and more. The view from room 217 was fabulous (even though another small property is obstructing the view a bit) and we spent long mornings and late nights on the balcony. We would stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under new managment.Club Bamboo South - Where relaxation and fun begin! We are located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Anna Maria Island, Florida. We are in the village of Bradenton Beach, just a mile North of Longboat Key, and close to all that Sarasota and Bradenton have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Club Bamboo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bamboo Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Econolodge Bradenton Beach
- Club Bamboo South Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL