We just got back from a one week stay. Pros and cons are as follows:
#1 Location. Right on the beach and there is a Publix Supermarket and a Walgreens Drug Store a mile away. A 15 minute drive gets you into town.
#2 Unit was very clean all tile floor and a small kitchen, and best of all a balcony with a grand view.
#3 Pool area and grills were cleaned daily. The pool was also cleaned and checked on every other day.
#1 Club Bamboo allows guests to have friends and/or relatives come over for a get together. Nothing wrong with that with the exception that the persons that have rented the unit have to find a parking space elsewhrere.
#2: The bed is very soft and right next to the a/c unit. If you sleep on the side next to the a/c unit, get ready for a cold and loud night.
#3 Restroom has no ventilation, even if you take a cold shower it still feels like a sauna.
Overall the place is not all that bad. A nicer bed, better ventilation, and relocation of the ac unit, would make it even better.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bamboo Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Club Bamboo Hotel
- Econolodge Bradenton Beach
- Club Bamboo South Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under new managment.Club Bamboo South - Where relaxation and fun begin! We are located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Anna Maria Island, Florida. We are in the village of Bradenton Beach, just a mile North of Longboat Key, and close to all that Sarasota and Bradenton have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Club Bamboo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.