My wife and I stayed in unit 221 for a week at the end of June. Unit was clean and small bathroom and kitchenette were perfectly adequate for our needs. One small criticism was that the a/c unit was within a couple of feet from the pillow on one side of the bed, and the noise and airflow too much to allow sleep if turned on; we Brits. not used to this problem! Only solution was to sleep with it off which made for some uncomfortably hot nights!
Tropical Storm Debby blew during most of our stay but we enjoyed the island's restaurants and read and also managed a few walks.
Met the owner, Michelle, who is lovely and very easy to deal with. All in all we found the resort ideal for a relaxing beach holiday, especially when the weather behaves as it normally does!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under new managment.Club Bamboo South - Where relaxation and fun begin! We are located directly on the Gulf of Mexico on Anna Maria Island, Florida. We are in the village of Bradenton Beach, just a mile North of Longboat Key, and close to all that Sarasota and Bradenton have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Club Bamboo South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bamboo Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Econolodge Bradenton Beach
- Club Bamboo South Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL