We enjoyed our stay at Pelican Post. The staff was friendly and attentive to our needs. We liked the location (if not directly on the beach.) The room could have been stocked with more items. Not like a hotel where you get soap, shampoo, conditioner in case you left yours at home. We had to ask for a few other items (which were provided.) We had the King Deluxe and appreciated the separate bedroom and the kitchenette. There is only an air conditioner in the bedroom though so when the door is closed it get warm in the living area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pelican Post is just what you need for an easy, relaxed and affordable beach vacation! Just 150 steps from the gorgeous Gulf beach in the charming little town of Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island, you'll have a pleasant ground floor studio, apartment, or suite near not only the beach, but the fishing pier, and little shops and restaurants. You can count on a nice, clean, cozy room or apartment, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Pelican Post Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Post Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Motel Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL