Hubby & I needed a quiet weekend to ourselves but didn't want to go too far from home. Bradenton Beach on Ana Maria Island is only about an hour away and we had stayed at the Pelican Post a few years ago and decided to go back again. We were not disappointed we had a nice clean room,and of course great location from the pier to fish.The only con was could'nt figure out how to get wifi and no one was in office anytime we went by there. But that was ok because we were there to relax afterall. A big thumbs up to Pelican Post once again. Also there is free trolley on main road a block away that will take you all over Ana Maria Island, so you never have to use your car till you are ready to go home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pelican Post is just what you need for an easy, relaxed and affordable beach vacation! Just 150 steps from the gorgeous Gulf beach in the charming little town of Bradenton Beach on Anna Maria Island, you'll have a pleasant ground floor studio, apartment, or suite near not only the beach, but the fishing pier, and little shops and restaurants. You can count on a nice, clean, cozy room or apartment, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Pelican Post Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Post Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Bradenton Beach
- Pelican Post Motel Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL