Our first time staying here and will definitely stay again. The location is fantastic. The staff was very nice. There are restaurants within walking distance. Very short walking distance, at that. Our room was impeccably clean. There were plenty of towels. Beach towels are also provided. They offer a light breakfast of take away foods which is so nice. The beach access is literally right across the road. There are great beach chairs provided right on the sand.
There is an ice machine but make sure to bring quarters because it's not free. The beds were comfy and large. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that our room had a
"stale-ish" smell to it. It wasn't a deal breaker but it definitely lingered.
Other than that I can't say enough about the place. We will return.
Give it a chance:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new exterior renovation, to be completed in February 2014 will make this property one of the best values on Anna Maria Island. Silver Surf is located across the street from it's own private beach where you can simply read a book and view dolphins playing in the water, have a beach massage or rent a jet ski, kayak, paddle boards or catamaran!Catch the free trolley and view the island without having to drive your car, or walk one to one of the "locals" favorite places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and music.We look forward to welcoming you to Island Time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL