It is an updated outdoor corridor hotel. It is in great shape. Staff was very friendly. Wifi is a bit squirrelly but we were told they were having issues with it. Continental breakfast was good (hard boiled eggs, bagels, muffins, danishes, juice...). My only complaint was there was always sand all over the tiled floor in the room. I understand this may be hard to keep up with considering that the beach is visited daily.... And the balcony/walkway in front of the room is nice to sit at and look at the ocean if your neighbors are not smoking in either side of you... (We are non-smokers). Had to cross the road to go to the beach but traffic is pretty good about stopping to let you cross. Had grills out front we used to make dinner one.... We purchased our stay through an amazon local deal, so it was affordable. Would definitely stay again for the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new exterior renovation, to be completed in February 2014 will make this property one of the best values on Anna Maria Island. Silver Surf is located across the street from it's own private beach where you can simply read a book and view dolphins playing in the water, have a beach massage or rent a jet ski, kayak, paddle boards or catamaran!Catch the free trolley and view the island without having to drive your car, or walk one to one of the "locals" favorite places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and music.We look forward to welcoming you to Island Time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL