We stayed here for 3 days. It was a perfect location with a private beach across the narrow island street . We had free use of umbrellas and chairs. It was great not toting our own along or paying to rent them. We thought it was going to be noisy here. There we children running around everywhere. Once we went to our room and shut the door, the noise was gone. It was great! We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new exterior renovation, to be completed in February 2014 will make this property one of the best values on Anna Maria Island. Silver Surf is located across the street from it's own private beach where you can simply read a book and view dolphins playing in the water, have a beach massage or rent a jet ski, kayak, paddle boards or catamaran!Catch the free trolley and view the island without having to drive your car, or walk one to one of the "locals" favorite places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and music.We look forward to welcoming you to Island Time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL