we go to anna maria every year but this is the first time we stayed at silver surf. really good price as they are having a stay 2 nights and get 3rd free. this place is not fancy,but clean and most importantly,across the street from the beach .you can bring beer,or wine,in cups and drink and watch the sunset .you can walk to the gulf drive cafe for breakfast and the beachouse for dinner,perfect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new exterior renovation, to be completed in February 2014 will make this property one of the best values on Anna Maria Island. Silver Surf is located across the street from it's own private beach where you can simply read a book and view dolphins playing in the water, have a beach massage or rent a jet ski, kayak, paddle boards or catamaran!Catch the free trolley and view the island without having to drive your car, or walk one to one of the "locals" favorite places for breakfast, lunch, dinner and music.We look forward to welcoming you to Island Time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Hotel Bradenton Beach
- Silver Surf Gulf Beach Resort Anna Maria Island/Bradenton Beach, FL